D&D The Beginning - Application and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

It for my reference as I totally forgot where I had stuck it before, and Yes I looked and couldn't find it. except in page 127 of the game thread.

FTcivic, Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  2. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Ok.. arranged all the pics I have ,about 130 ish, so will look at starting that thread late tonight so no one posts before I can reserve enough pages.

FTcivic, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  3. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Only admin can lock them I thought?

FTcivic, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

yup your right, just tried to make a new thread for giggles and it doesnt appear at all, I know if you start a conversation, you can lock the replies from others, so maybe start it there and do a massive copy-paste page every 30 seconds

FTcivic, VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Ok, im done for now. Maybe will post again in several hours, about Rowan going to bed for the night.

6. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Hey Bob, the next time Tart has to eat something gross, he could make a comment about missing rowan's cooking. ;)

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Maybe:)

FTcivic, Cejao and VonLoon like this.
  8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Its getting close for the DM to call it a Night

VonLoon, FTcivic and Cejao like this.
  9. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Almost ready for your first big adventure @FTcivic ? We've had a disturbing time with these bugbear young.Some difficult decisions for sure.

Bob Crees, FTcivic and Cejao like this.
  10. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

@Cejao What did you mean by "I know if you start a conversation, you can lock the replies from others, so maybe start it there and do a massive copy-paste page every 30 seconds" How do I do that??

Bob Crees, FTcivic and Cejao like this.
  11. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

@Doomen Gloom base damage is almost exactly like 2 sword hits ,,1 d 6 or 8{giant} +1 damage for short sword {+3 hit and damage with gauntlets }, arrow 1 d 6 +1 or +2 damage with arrows I now have. {{Does bow give +3 damage too or just to hit??}} Max 10 or 12 damage with sword and gauntlets vs Max 14 or 16 {18 with +3 arrow} with 2 arrows. Bow still slightly better but I also lose 3 AC using gauntlets which is why I wanted to wait for a girdle and long sword. What type of gauntlets did you base the +5 on? Ogre, Hill giant , etc . Even with +5 two arrows are a bit better at a Max 12 or 14{giant} with this +1 short sword.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  12. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Picture thread finally started! More to come! :)

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  13. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

As of 0930 today we are 255 away from 300,000 views! Should hit that today! Congrats Bob and thanks for all the fun! Well done to all the players past and present too. You all helped Bob make the thread and game the success it is.

FTcivic, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Thank You:) Yes we have hit the 300,000 views:)

FTcivic, Cejao and VonLoon like this.
  15. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Sorry have been busy for the past couple days at work. Now time to read up, ready the notice bar boys! Likes incoming. :D

Cejao, Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  16. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Your Quest still awaits:)

Cejao, VonLoon and FTcivic like this.
  18. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Gonna start it up, will be saying hi to Smythy and then moving over to the Church, talking to Calmert then getting to my room for the night for some sleep. We'll be headed North in search of bandits, then I'll have to continue my smiting.

VonLoon, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Well that is if you survive:)

VonLoon, Cejao and FTcivic like this.
  20. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

And we know that is a big if.....:confused:

VonLoon, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.