D&D The Beginning - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" Well met Zolwa, where were you going when you got captured, and do you know the Vault?" Drake asked

VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"What is the Vault" asked the Gnome

VonLoon and Doomen Gloom like this.
  3. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Do you know how long you were a prisoner?"Asked Roger.

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  4. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" We heard on the surface that this is what the Drow call this place" Drake said

Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"What was I a prisoner" replied Zolwa.

"We me and some of my kin where just digging, following the seam and broke into a tunnel. I am here, no idea where the others are" replied the Gnome.

6. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" Do you know who the Drow are? I think you were food actually " Drake said

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Me food" chuckled the Gnome, holding up his bony arm "Not much meat on me for sure".

8. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

"Well I was hoping you were from around here so we could hire you as a guide, but you seem as lost as we are, you can stay with us act as a guide and guard we will pay you well or you can go on your way. The choice is yours" Drake said

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Do you remember where you broke into the tunnel?" Roger asked." Could be a back door out of here" He told the others.

10. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

"If I remember correctly the Deep Gnomes don't go to the surface so no back door there I am afraid" Drake said

11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well I am not much of a Guide as I have no idea where I am. I could try and find the tunnel we dug, but I think I should try and find my kin if they are still alive down here. So what say you, no pay just help me look for any of my kin" replied the Gnome

Doomen Gloom and VonLoon like this.
  12. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" Of course we will help you look, but as a reminder we just met you so no funny business" Drake said and looks in side the box.

13. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"There's a good chance your kin are near that tunnel. Depends how long you were missing though."Stated Roger."If not a back door then a hiding spot if we need one."He tells the others.

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Drake finds a very fine Ring and a strange set of Musical Pipers (4 pipes in total all different descending lengths and joined together)

"Well I have no idea where that tunnel is, but it must have taken us 6 months to dig it" replied the Gnome.

15. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"If we can find it that would be a good start.There might be clues there too.This is a very big place though."Roger tells Zolwa." But lets get out of here and continue to the tower at least.We get everything? Interesting set of pipes there Drake. My flute lessons may come in handy!" He laughs.

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“Well we are headed to a Drow city and know very little of this place, but you can tag along and if we find them then we find them” Drake said to Zolwa
    “ Are we sure we have found all there is to be found Ridge” Drake said

17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well if you want to try and find it, then that is okay with me" replied the Gnome.

"Yes this place has been well searched" replied Ridge.

18. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Lets head outside and maybe you will recognise something on the way Zolwa."Roger says and helps him up the stairs if needed.

19. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“Good bag them them up and let’s keep moving. But before we go Hoka can you check all the items we found” Drake asked

20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Zolwa climbed up the stairs and shrugged his shoulders "No idea" he replied to Rogers request.

Hoka cast her spell and revealed -

+1 Ring
    A Cloak of Poison
    Pipes of the Sewers
    Ring of Spell Storing - Knock, Polymorph Self, Animate Dead, and Maze.