D&D The Beginning - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Dec 4, 2015.

1. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Is that a cause or cure poison cloak? And I would bet the pipes call rats or some such thing.""Roger says.

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Cause Poison I think" stated Ridge "Would make a great gift for Brady" he added.

"Well don't try blowing it, it is calls rats" replied Thalia.

Doomen Gloom and VonLoon like this.
  3. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“ A cloak of poison! It might look better on you Ridge” Drake laughed
    ( pipe of sewers? Summons rats If I remember right)

Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  4. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"What? You don't like rats M'lady?" Roger says to Thalia and grins."Cute little things!"

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well we do owe Brady and the Cloak would make a great gift" replied Ridge, "I would rather give it to him, than sell it".

Thalia just gave Roger one of her 'stares'

VonLoon and Doomen Gloom like this.
  6. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger grins and winks back.

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“Roger take the pipes, Hoka the ring of spell storing I can only recharge the knock and poly self for you so save the others for when we can really use them. The +1 ring can go to our new friend if no one else needs it” Drake said “ let’s get out of here before the demon comes back”

Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Hoka took the Ring with a "Tank You" and handed her scrolls over to Drake "Me no undstand tis" she added.

Thalia snatched the Pipes out of Rogers hand "No way is he going to play with this"

The Gnome took the Ring and went around everyone shaking hands as a Thank You.

9. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

{{detect magic explains how items work right? Just found a wiki on the pipes. Need to keep blowing them to make them work.}}
    "Hey! You come back here you little fox!" Laughs Roger chasing after her. "I was going to go on tour of the finest places to play that!"

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

(( You need to be able to play a Flute or set of Pipes for the Pipes of Sewers to work ))

"Have the fucking things then" exclaimed Thalia, throwing the Pipes at Roger.

VonLoon and Doomen Gloom like this.
  11. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“Roger they may come in handy and this is not the pub you two so focus” Drake said shaking his head “Roger take point so we don’t get surprised, let’s move”

VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

The Group moved on for another hour, when Tartluffe's stomach indicated that it was time to stop for the evening.

13. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

“Roger set the watches, how much further to the gate (is the trail linier or are there branches to explore?)

VonLoon and Bob Crees like this.
  14. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"I think we still have 2 days travel to go just to get to the tower."Roger states.

15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

(( There are many many side branches to explore if the group wishes to spend the time looking ))

"Yes about 2 more days" agreed Alarick

16. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Watches later will be Myself,Alarick and Justinian followed be Drake Saemon andTartluffe. The girls get the morning watch. I could lend you my pink dress Ridge if you want to fit in with the gals!"Chuckles Roger Then helps with camp set up.

17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Roger when we first started adventuring Thalia was nearly killed by rats" stated Justinian, when he was sure the others were asleep "I strongly suggest that you do not mess around with those Pipes" he advised.

18. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Oh, I didn't know that. Now I feel bad about teasing her earlier. I thought she just had a phobia against them. You know,, girls usually don't like spiders and snakes sort of thing. "Roger says to the cleric." The way I understand it I would need to keep playing it for rats to arrive and there has to be some nearby. A simple tune or two wouldn't do it. Plus I would need to learn how to play it anyway. But don't worry I won't be playing it any time soon, if ever. "He then adds." I will talk to her about it later so she knows I understand."

19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well I suggest you do not even put the pipes to your lips" replied Justinian "Who knows what Hoka will do to you if you did and now that you have been warned, should I really attempt to revive you".

20. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger chuckles. "No I suppose not. Besides she would just kill me again anyway so save your spell!"