D&D The Beginning - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well at least you realise the situation" smiled Justinian. Getting more serious the Cleric asked "So what is your intentions with our Thalia"

Doomen Gloom and VonLoon like this.
  2. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger was a little surprised at the question and looked at Justinian wide eyed for a moment."Where did that question come from? And what do you mean exactly?"

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  3. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Well it is pretty obvious that you like her, but she is worth more than just a roll in a hayloft" replied Justinian.

4. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger chuckles quietly so as not to wake anyone. "That was never going to happen as far as I could tell or even expected. You three made sure of that anyway. Besides I want more than a quick roll in the hay. Much more. Time will tell I suppose."

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Justinian nodded and then went to wake the those that were on the next watch.

The night past with out any encounters.

6. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

The group get up,eat and break camp. As they are loading up the mules again Roger heads over to Thalia and quietly says."Hey, I was informed about what happened to you by rats before I met you. As usual I didn't know and I'm apologising again." Then he pulls out the pipes holding them out to her." If it will make you feel better then you hold on to this until we can do something with it. I've still got my flute to irritate you with anyway."He adds with a smile.

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Thalia took the Pipes "We can sell them and get you some music lessons" she smiled.

8. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

" That's funny!" Laughs Roger then touching two fingers to his lips then to hers. "Now get your dam mule loaded woman! We have a long walk ahead "He adds with a grin.

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

The group keep following the main tunnel and after about 7 hours the come to a small chamber roughly 20 feet square. There are 4 smaller tunnels leading off this, all with wisps of cob webs hanging down, gently moving in the slight breeze. The main tunnel continues heading in a North Westerly direction.

10. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger signals a stop, draws his sword, listens and looks carefully around the room from the entrance.

11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Roger does not see anything more from where he is stood, apart from more spider webs 50 feet up seemingly covering the roof of the chamber.

12. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Possible spiders." He says quietly to the others."Somebody have a torch handy?"

13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Both Tartluffe and Alarick lit torches whilst Thalia evoked the power of her 'Flaming' sword.

14. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Four smaller tunnels leading off plus the main one.Webs everywhere including the roof."He reports while keeping an eye on the roof webs.

15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Yes looks like that" stated Ridge, peering into the small chamber (( The smaller tunnels lead off the East and West walls of the chamber. The main tunnel runs off the North wall ))

16. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

"Roger do you have what you need for a Flaming Arrow?" Drake asked " I am going it assume that we are to be attacked by giant spiders any moment now, Can we set the webs alight?" (Will a fire ball light them up?)

Bob Crees and VonLoon like this.
  17. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"I was thinking that for the roof nest."Roger says and gets a vial of oil out and pouring some on a normal arrow.Switching to his bow he lights it with a torch and takes aim at the roof nest."Everyone ready?"

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

(( A fireball will certainly do some damage to the webs ))

19. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger fires the flame arrow at the roof webs.

20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Rogers arrow hit the web and it certainly got a result.

7 Giant Black Widown spiders shot out web strands, trapping Thalia and Justinian in the sticky substance. The spiders then started to climb down to attack the group.

The Group has the next move.