D&D The Beginning - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"What? Are you serious? What the hell do you think I've been trying to do for ages!" Roger says quite shocked." I could ask the same bloody question! You want me to just say Come on Thalia lets go fuck! Now that's quite romantic isn't it. You give off such mixed bloody signals I have no idea what you want. Whenever I try your body guards interfere! Or the bloody gods or assassins or a horde of other things." Stopping to catch his breathe and calm down Roger finally says." I tell you what. I'm going to bed. If you care to join me fine. If not that's fine too. It wouldn't be anything new." Turning and walking away Roger simply shakes his head.

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Rowan - Hommlet

Rowan explains there was a giant spider that was guarding some treasure and it was defeated, but the dungeon couldn't be fully explored, as the group wouldn't be able to drag two prisoners with them while they finished exploring the unknown depths.
    So everyone decided we returned here to drop them off and resupply.

Bob Crees, Doomen Gloom and VonLoon like this.
  3. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"Whatever" retorted Thalia and turned to head back to the Sail, muttering under her breath (( :) ))

Doomen Gloom, Cejao and VonLoon like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"Yes that seemed a very wise thing to do" replied the Mage, "There is always another day to explore more"

Doomen Gloom, Cejao and VonLoon like this.
  5. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger stops and turns to look back at Thalia." Whatever? That's all you have to say?" He asks.

6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"Well is was you who got funny with me" retorted Thalia, stopping and turning to face Roger.

Doomen Gloom and VonLoon like this.
  7. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Me? I'm not the one who seems to hate affection of any kind. Look around you."Roger states while motioning with his arm in an arc." Do you see anyone watching us to cause you embarrassment? I don't. You're not the only one who gets embarrassed but at least I keep trying,, the fool that I am." Pausing a moment he adds." Never mind sharing a bed, I want to know if you want to share a life with me. If not it's best I know now."

8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"So does that mean separate beds" replied Thalia trying hard to hide a smile.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  9. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger starts towards her at an easy pace talking slowly as he goes. "Woman if you think you can keep me out of your bed you are sadly mistaken."He says with a smile. When he gets face to face with her he asks. " So are you going to come along quietly or do I have to carry you? Oh, and best give me your knife. Elf and Safety regulations you know."

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"You even attempt to carry me again and I will stick you here and now" replied Thalia "Why do you always have to spoil the moment" she asked.

11. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

Roger grabs her by the head and pulls her close to kiss her but starts chuckling." Woman you are too funny!" Giving her a kiss he takes her by the arm as before." That's probably why I love you so. Come along M'lady"

12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"So where is the nearest hayloft" Thalia asked with a chuckle.

13. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Hay is soft but can be so itchy. I had hoped to sneak you into my room before Hoka see's us."Chuckled Roger." Unless you would prefer a hayloft that is? I'm not about to argue!"

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"You had better get some wine on the way" replied Thalia with a smile.

15. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"Ok but take my key and avoid her if you can" Chuckles Roger." I'm already hot enough if you know what I mean."

16. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

"You promised to give Hoka some books first" replied Thalia

VonLoon likes this.
  17. VonLoon

VonLoon Got Your Back

"No,Remember we agreed not to until morning so you wouldn't need to read to her all night."Chuckled Roger.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.