D&D The Beginning - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bob Crees, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"I have many potions for sale" smiled the little man in the shop, "If you have the coin" he added.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  2. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" I have the coin if you have the potions I asked for" Drake said

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"My potions are valuable, so let me see your coin first, otherwise please do not waste my time" replied the man.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  4. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

"Really , dressed as we are you think us paupers? Do you insult all you customers or just ones new to your city?" Drake said
    "Seems the man does not need our money, maybe one of your competitors will" Drake said to Hoka

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Hoka shrugged her shoulders.

"Well go and find better potions than mine" replied the Trader, "That's if you can" he added.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  6. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" You have strange customs here" Drake said reaching into his cloak and taking out his gem bag " Good enough for you"

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Our customs are only strange to those that do not know them" smiled the Trader.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  8. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Val - Nulb

"I was thinking a warehouse but yeah a storage place for goods that come in or that I would be sending out" Val replied.

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

The barman lent in and whispered into Val's ear "You may need to have a couple of guards on such a place, if you know what I mean".

10. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Val nodded in agreement with the bar keep. "Good idea" he smiled. Val will return to his table and have a few drinks and a meal. The next day, the group will continue on to the Keep.

Bob Crees likes this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Val's group got to the Keep with no encounters.

(( I will work out Exp and Gold )).

Doomen Gloom and Kiel555 like this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

@Kiel555

Aire has something to celebrate. going up a Wizards level

(( Exp and Coin - PC 7410 / 4010 NPC 3705 / 2005 ))

Doomen Gloom and Kiel555 like this.
  13. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Val - The Keep

The group will make its way to Club One. "There is much to do but first we need to celebrate Aire's promotion! Well done Aire!" Val congratulated the elf.

Bob Crees likes this.
  14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Aire was glad to see an increase, as any new spells would help to see LakeWell flourish.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  15. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Val - The Keep

"Lakewell has a lot of potential. I need to find a dwarf or gnome to help evaluate the mineral opportunities. That cavern could be a valuable resource. But that can wait until tomorrow!" laughed Val. "Let's celebrate a new land, new opportunities and a much deserved promotion!" added Val. The group will spend the rest of the evening celebrating.

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

" Quite do you have a cure poison potion or any healing potions?" Drake said

Bob Crees likes this.
  17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Aire was pleased with his promotion, as at least he was still rising in the ranks of his wizard abilities.

"Well barman, time we got back to our boat" Val heard one of the men at the other table say.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"Indeed yes I have those and many more besides" replied the Trader.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  19. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

"Nice I would like two cure poison potions, and any healing potions you may have, " Drake said "what kind of prices we looking at?"

Bob Crees likes this.
  20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

"They are 1000 gold each" replied the Trader, "Finest quality there are indeed" he added.

Doomen Gloom likes this.