[DLC 2] State of Decay - Lifeline - 181,99 MB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axios, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    TioPandasa likes this.
  2. Coolpat

Coolpat Got Your Back

Is that legit? I wonder what all they have stuffed in there. They can do a lot with 150 MB :D

3. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

4. SticksNstones

SticksNstones Got Your Back

Lifeline sounds like a good code name for co-op. I'm looking forward to brants arsenal upgrades the most.

I hope they don't mind this being showed

5. Coolpat

Coolpat Got Your Back

I would pay another 20 dollars for co-op. They have stated, however, that they're not going to think about co-op in state of decay. Maybe Patrick Wyatt changed their minds? There's plenty of guns in the game already, most just being reskins with different ammo capacities. Same goes for melee weapons. Actual content installments is what they need.

punkerich75 and Julia_Faye like this.
  6. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

I tried to like this post 50 times. I've been saying that for months. ENOUGH with the guns and crap, seriously. If you're going to add something how about make it new? Worthwhile? Something useful? Something everyone can enjoy? But nope. Guns guns and more guns is all we got. :rolleyes:

Jakeypake likes this.
  7. Relentlessx757

Relentlessx757 Starting Off

Don't you know? Most of the fans of this game really mainly care about the guns. If there isn't a first person view then I don't care how many guns there are because I can't get a close up on them.

Jakeypake and Julia_Faye like this.
  8. Coolpat

Coolpat Got Your Back

Technically the breakdown dlc only added a few things like the ui and missions for the RV. The actual difficulty increases and resource spawns are only variable changes in the code (I'm pretty sure). The extra weapons were justified there, specifically the industrial cutting tool (Only max durability edged weapon).

9. Coolpat

Coolpat Got Your Back

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it took from the steam app to the release of breakdown?

10. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

They have added more in some of the updates.

11. Silverbel

Silverbel Starting Off

So the next title update name has been leaked. Now we're just waiting on the lifeline...

12. KUyTh

KUyTh Starting Off

Now the question is whether Lifeline is an open-ended mode, just like Breakdown, or a short story mode with additional main missions (and different main characters). Maybe some of the cut features for the main game will find their way in with this DLC (ambulance vehicles,...).

13. SticksNstones

While that is true, brant recently mentioned a lot of the gun work was after-hours, and the dev team has been great about the extra work load. If it affected their plans I'd completely agree, but for now bring on the guns!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  14. Relentlessx757

Relentlessx757 Starting Off

How could you want more guns? If this new DLC does add new guns, then I hope it isn't a lot, because I have yet to find all of them, and the damn storage locker limit is gonna make me destroy all my melee weapons!

Julia_Faye likes this.
  15. Shifty76

Shifty76 Got Your Back

An update that size makes me wonder if part of it is new voices, skins etc.
    I know I'd sure like my survivors to not all sound like Marcus/Ed/Sam

Seem to recall UL responding in a post discussing more customization options something to the effect of "you'll love the new planned DLC then" though I'm buggered if I can find it now that I mention it!

New guns doesn't excite me in the least. There are already way more kinds than I know what to do with.

16. SticksNstones

That's the spice of life my friend, a little change keeps life interesting.

^^ skins would be great! Some new looking special zombies would be nice, all them being clones seems wierd.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  17. Jsnazz

Jsnazz Here To Help

Lifeline!?

sound like a DLC with random generated rescue mission with a lot of dialogue involve i bet!

every mission will be different , epic and we could actually interact with the npc to find out more about them just like an RPG and unlock more of their hidden trait!

maybe even have a relationship with one of them? yes!

18. Coolpat

Coolpat Got Your Back

That moment when you realize you lost your $15 microsoft card :(

EDIT: Found it :D

Zyrexius and Jakeypake like this.
  19. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

Say what??? DLC 2 is out!!!? Like when the hell that happen????

Gawd dammit!!!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Dlc is not out! They just added it to Steam database!