Do you think any SoD1 Survivors will be making a return in SoD2?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Rock33B, Sep 23, 2016.

?
  1. SoD1 Main Cast Only

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. SoD1 Main Cast and Lifeline including Sasquatch.

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. SoD1 Main Cast and Lifeline not including Sasquatch.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All new story with all new cast

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. All new story and cast with a guest appearance by a few originals.

19 vote(s)
    59.4%
  6. I am a robot eggplant and know nothing of SoD1.

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

I don't know why everyone hates Lily, sure she talks alot, and moans quite a bit, but she is always there when nobody else is, and she organises everything I do, can defend the homebase and stays up 24/7 on that radio for your ass's.

But if we could have somebody like Cho on a radio somewhere as a sort of Z nation Citizen Z kind of character, I would like that.
    Someone who isn't directly talking to you, but broadcasts calls from trapped survivors and makes you aware of zed hunts going on and things like that, an npc to organise the co-op play style and act like Lily should.

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  2. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

By the way, in case you didn't know *sigh* you can kill Lily in SoD1 i ( you heartless bas...).
    Just level up on breakdown, stay at the for a while, decline all missions, and lure a Jugg to the RV, she gets ripped in half and its game over.

3. Cejao

Cejao Famous

thanks. ill have to make a video of it happening, and upload it in all its glory.

XzerothreeX, ErnestK7 and Bob Crees like this.
  4. yea I like that idea more than having lilly back after being torn in two hehe :}

XzerothreeX, ErnestK7 and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Let's have both Lily and Vienna:)

XzerothreeX and Cejao like this.
  6. noah

noah Got Your Back

In my opinion, i think they might actually bring back Ed, Maya, AND Marcus, at least. In the trailer there are 3 people who look a lot like Ed, Maya, and Marcus. I've heard from others that they dont think the same, but i think there are some pretty big similarities. OMG.jpg I think the girl looks a lot like maya as is, similar tan jacket, dark hair in a bun. The middle guy could be Marcus, hair cut, zombie apocalypse caused some stress-aging stuff, and he dropped his vest jacket thing. Ed swapped his vest for a full jacket, lost the hat. I think it could be true.

7. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

So Marcus is a 40 year old dad and Maya's white? Please keep in mind that SoD doesn't have main characters because anybody can die at any given time. You yourself are the main character, you get to decide who does what.
    And that's not Ed.
    Now I don't wanna put my mouth on trouble, because they might, but undead labs, in my opinion
    wouldn't do that sort of thing, because they would keep in mind the fact that anybody could have died.
    They would most likely be in a completely different location (thus the sign saying "leaving Trumbull") and with completely different characters. I know a lot of people who agree with me.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  8. noah

noah Got Your Back

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying it could be. I've heard UL say countless times that they didn't have a big team when they were starting off, so they may have not been able to make everyone to their fullest, thus why everyone looks different. If it is them, maybe this is how they were first pictured, but they didn't have the manpower to create the picture in their head.

9. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

Shark Hoodie Guy, Alan G will get at least one mention, Lily and Marcus will both be main characters, probably Maya but I think besides that they'll be new characters. There'll probably be mentions of characters like Ed and Sam though.

10. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Perhaps a Preorder Bonus for Gurabani might happen

11. MrStrange

MrStrange Got Your Back

Aaron Aignar and Brody Gagnon. Those were two favorites.
    Brody was like Marcus, but with Reflexes, and Aaron was a talented psychopath (he can cook AND is handy with tools; just like Dr.Lecter!). o_O

12. Geoff728

Geoff728 Got Your Back

That would be crazy if we we're playing SOD 2 and we go on a zed hunt and the zed is Ed.

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  13. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

All I know is I got a New Computer that doesn't freeze every 15 Minutes, and as long as Gurubani Kaur is featured I'm good.

Bob Crees, Geoff728 and Cejao like this.
  14. Nathan Endo

Nathan Endo Got Your Back

The military camp from the trailer could have been one of the maps, or a chunk of one. Perhaps it is a base set up by Hawkes and co. once they evac Black Friday. The trio meet up with the military and act as mentors (like the original vault hunters do in BL2) for our SOD2 characters. This handles the 'tutorial' and I'm hoping lulls players into a state of complacency when suddenly everything goes to hell.

I do predict, if the trio does appear in SOD2, that Marcus will die (or his death is told to us by Ed or Maya) because all of us have a "how Marcus died" story.

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  15. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I have alot more "Maya died" stories than "Marcus died" stories. :D

Bob Crees, Geoff728 and Nathan Endo like this.
  16. Nathan Endo

Nathan Endo Got Your Back

@Cejao Valar morghulis.

Heck, all the characters could make appearances, no need to reinvent the wheel.

Bob Crees likes this.