DRUNKS ONLY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Doomen Gloom, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Rules: you have to feel it. OH and you have to be drunk!! Keep it clean and funny.

I was laid off 4 months ago. Just got a new job 20% more!!! Just Celebrating

What do you call a man with no legs in a puddle....................................WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

LOL You can't make this stuff up. A kid 14 year old kid just came up to my house and wanted to catch a Pokémon, I walked out the front door and said "I'm' Drunkazor"

LiNanMian1984, Del44ZSlayer and Cejao like this.
  3. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Wow, you really are drunk. Haha. But that was funny....Wade. Haha.

I've only had a couple of Coronas so not really drunk. Had to fire someone yesterday and suspend another for two weeks. Figured a few brewskies were in order. Sucks to be the boss sometomes.

4. Greyhound501

Greyhound501 Here To Help

I only have 3 1/2 years too go but good thing the 21 limit is q suggestion just like speed signs :3

5. choppi

choppi Famous

So this thread is the drunk and post random rubbish? I'll be good at this, really good.

6. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I don't drink very often so I'll just get to laugh at y'all's drunk shenanigans.

7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

:(I was hurting this morning

8. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Such is the balance of things.

I don't drink so my contribution to this thread be amusement.

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

[​IMG]

10. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

You know, I drank like 4 vodka and cranberry juice drinks and felt fine the next day BUT the day after that felt like I had been run over by a truck! Haha. I run 3 miles a day so maybe that delayed the pain I don't know.

No teasing or name calling on this thread okay? Truce....but just on this thread.

Jim beam bourbon and coke is my go to drink. I swear it tastes just like coke but after one or two feeling pretty good. Haha. Like now....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
    LiNanMian1984, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  11. Cejao

Cejao Famous

that is called a Cape Cod - vodka and cranberry juice, with lime wedge.

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I like Jack Daniels and coke. I cannot drink JD on its own, preferring a whiskey.

LiNanMian1984, Cejao and Kiel555 like this.
  13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Rum and coke, add a lime wedge and it becomes a Cuba Libre, take the lime away, and its just a rum and coke again. lol, garnishes can make or break the drink.

(Bartending School when I was 22.)

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  14. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Oh okay. I didn't go to bartending school but I do drink a lot. :) Cape Cod got it. What is the correct ratio? I usually go 50/50 but you know....again didn't go to school.

Rum and coke sounds good about now. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
    LiNanMian1984, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  15. Cejao

Cejao Famous

an ounce of vodka and 2 ounces of cranberry juice, if you add an extra ounce of vodka and 2 more ounces of cranberry juice, then its a double.

it is usually served on ice in a rocks glass.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Bob Crees likes this.
  16. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

Got accidental wasted today after my final. Didn't know my wife had made vodka gummy bears (all the flavor a matched) I grab a ton (I freaking love gummy bears!!) wife asked what I'm doing. "Uuhhh eating bears?" Those are for ply cousins grad school party. Must note I have been deck so my taste buds are shot right now!

LiNanMian1984, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  17. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

...add some Triple Sec and it becomes a Cosmopolitan. This is the stage of mixology where buffs/debuffs occur. Make the drink for a woman, it'll give you a (+2) bonus to your machismo. Make one for yourself... (-10)

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  18. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I feel for you, I love gummie products as well. I would have fell for it too.

Bob Crees likes this.
  19. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

[​IMG]
    Not sure if drunk or auto-correct...