Early Access Release Date

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 19, 2013.

1. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

All I have to say is this. Don't underestimate the modding community. ;-)

2. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

All I'm saying is, don't hold your breathe to wait and see if a mod comes out that actually changes the game play enough to make it a different game. You know something like....co-op. :p

3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

When did I say anything about ultimate game changing mods that make it into a different game? Oh yeah. I never did.

I'm talking about new weapons, vehicles and possible bases. Never said anything about co-op. So don't put words in my mouth.

4. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Woah there, chili peppers. We're all friends here :)

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

[​IMG]

It's OK, calm down. I was just referring to the big stuff, which I'm sure chomikkPL was talking about also, not the little things.

I just used co-op as an example only here, not saying you meant co-op. I'm sorry I have offend you sweet one! :(

/whips his back 10 times.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

The deal is - if you buy the Early Access version, you won't have to buy it again when it's launched as the finished product.

7. This is massively great feedback. Hell, it's almost a review for me. I hate jaggies and 720p. If I had to choose 1 over the other, I'd choose 720p over jaggies any day. I hope they implement good AA to hide them. Low-res menu and inventory is also a turn off for me, but you know this IS a work in progress. I haven't bought it yet. Just scrounged up the money today to get it and came here to see what others had to say. Glad I saw your post before I did.
    Please keep us up to date. Anticipation, excitement, and curiosity will get the better of me eventually. But you know, all that hype sorta died down a month after it was released on Xbox, and I sorta forgot about it for a while until I saw it on the front page of Steam.

Edit: Anticipation, excitement, and curiosity got the better of me less than a minute after posting this xD

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  8. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Hey guys I just got around to buying and playing SoD on PC...Frame rate was a bit off...and the screen resolutions are limited, but otherwise not too bad...only thing thats driving me nuts is the fact my 37 Inch screen doesn't translate very well to the PC version. My TV seems to preffer 1360x768 with a 6:9 ratio for fullscreen...the 16:9 TV screen ratio seems to leave the sides blacked out.

9. happy to see state of decay where it should be, please don't let us down and stop after your done with the keyboard interface.

I sincerely hope undead labs seen the move to PC as the future of the game not only in its betterment but also as an expansion of your ideas and ours not held back by any limitations of a console.

10. Got a copy of SoD yesterday off Steam. So happy UL decided to PC Port it. Eager for future mouse/keyboard support and the possibility of mods! :3

11. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron offers Shadow a slice of pie. :)

12. Yay, so there is progress for PC :D.. unfortunately I only have a PS3 controller. Really looking forward to SoD!!

Keep up the good work Undead Labs :)

13. Saw a video on gamespot about a comparison between GTA 5 and other open world games, and remembered this game...

I really dont see much sense in a PC game that is not compatible with keyboard/mouse LOL. Other than that, I really thought the PC version would be cancelled, because there was no reason for UL to take so long to make any progress on it. At least it's good to know there will be a playable PC version one day.