Favorite Methods of Fighting?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by ThatChristmaskid, Jul 31, 2014.

?
  1. Melee

50.8%
  2. Firearms

39.0%
  3. Explosives

22.0%
  4. Fire

15.3%
  5. Roadkill

25.4%
  6. Unarmed

6.8%
  7. Other (Please Specify)

10.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

Melee because I don't wanna make noise. They should let you progress your abilities instead of just smashing a zombie head I could slice zombie head off with one hit

2. gt-Weedy683

gt-Weedy683 Starting Off

Roadkill Is boring. Glad breakdown makes cars more trouble then they are worth in most cases as you progress

xtra dave likes this.
  3. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

Just break down your car too.

4. EndlessAnguish

EndlessAnguish Got Your Back

I use both firearms and melee I take as many ouy wit my firarm until the silencer runs out then I take the rest out with melee

Backpacker Lee and rebel36 like this.
  5. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

I chose all of them, because they all work and a well-rounded survivor will use every method available. And to specify my other— burning bloater bombs. :D

6. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Gets' em every time. CygRiNB.gif

7. WalkerZed

WalkerZed Here To Help

Melee with heavy weapons, especially axes and shovels. Awesome! A firearm is still needed for bloaters. The pros take care of the Juggies.

rebel36 likes this.
  8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Melee with Edged weapon is my preferred choice - like Walker I only tend to use a firearm for bloaters. Explosives for Infestations.

rebel36 and XzerothreeX like this.
  9. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

I use heavy weapons because I have an eye problem in real life where I can't confused when things go to fast. So it's slow enough for me to keep up. Btw who fights unarmed? Crazy folk

Bob Crees, Kiel555, CoreWorld and 2 others like this.
  10. CoreWorld

CoreWorld Got Your Back

Up close and in there face.

"Crowbar Smash! uppercut uppercut, Crowbar SMASH!!!" and repeat.

Me and Miss Rosey do wonders together.:D

11. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

I have to admit that I do miss Marcus doing a sweep with an axe. That's just good times!

But in Lifeline, it's all about putting rounds down range with a grenade included to help calm down the situation.:D Every time I play the game, even for just 30 minutes or so, I'm just stunned how much ammo I go through.

koolaidman35 and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Dest of all 2

Dest of all 2 Got Your Back

If I'm using ammo that's plentiful, it'll be about 50% melee, 50% guns. If ammo is not plentiful, It'll be about 80% melee, 20% guns in which case i mostly reserve it for the freaks (other than the armored zeds of coarse.)

13. Kaiservadin

Kaiservadin Starting Off

I use firecrackers for distraction, melee and guns for combat, and cars as tnt as a last resort ... i do not use prox mines because it easy to kill teamates i will let you know on the box prox mine

14. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

I chose Other...Most of the time I actually kill Zeds is when I want to procure something.

When this usually comes to pass I tend to stay well away from any corners, or structures, and start yelling swears at them like a Drunk Redneck outside his Ex-Wife's trailer. This of course draws them outside where any number of tactics can be used to eliminate the threat...prefferably with a buddy to cover my back. After that its pretty much check, and clear, Load up the truck, and GTFO!

15. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

I love all the mechanics in sod the driving reverse and breaking feel so real. Fighting and how different guns feel

XzerothreeX likes this.
  16. koolaidman35

koolaidman35 Got Your Back

I also like stealth kills. And ill sometimes use a silenced gun to shoot next to a zombie to make it face another direction and then stealth kill it. also Firecrackers, Timers, Clocks. "the last thing you will never see"-Boone. fallout new Vegas. :D:D:D Also fighting a zombie unarmed is the worst possible decision ever. besides punch a zombie in the mouth and get a tooth scratch on your knuckle. Also if the disease were spread by fluid then its probably not a good idea to get zombie blood on you either. just talkin as if it were a real problem. :D:D:D:D

01923.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    XzerothreeX and xtra dave like this.
  17. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

I wonder how they going to do class 4 open world zombies with other players

18. Stealth Moose

Stealth Moose Famous

[​IMG]

Gmutant, BL4CKW4TER and XzerothreeX like this.
  19. BL4CKW4TER

BL4CKW4TER Got Your Back

I love nothing more than taking my trusty M14 or AR-15 Custom out of the locker, loading it up, grab about 60 rounds, sliding on a suppressor, and going to town on a few Infestations. There's absolutely nothing like it! But, throw in a few Steel Pipebombs and you've got yourself a done deal. (And maybe a few Flame Fougasses for good measure :D)

EndlessAnguish and XzerothreeX like this.