florida cell

Discussion in 'Survivor Cells' started by ownagepants, Jul 26, 2013.

1. looking to create a survivor cell in florida anyone interseted in joining

2. gaunt1et14

gaunt1et14 Starting Off

Lived in Florida my whole life friend. Let's do it.

3. cool glad to have you aboard

4. codythepatriot1776

codythepatriot1776 Starting Off

I'll join. What part of Florida you guys from?

5. i am in the fort lauderdale area

6. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

Still looking for people? I'm from Orlando, Florida. (I have no idea what a cell does, per se, but I may as well try one and find out)

7. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

I am moving to Jacksonville, Fl in a month, so can I join?

8. WhisperFire26

We have no cell here and we've never actually met in person. It's just the three of us (@e5futter , @Righteous Ham , and I). From what I understand, Ham lives in Sarasota, e5 lives somewhere in the panhandle, and I live in Orlando. If we all were to meet up for a big camp/cookout/lan party, the travel time alone to meet up could take 3+ hours.

But I suppose that there are enough of us here already to set one up, it's just getting off of our asses to do something about it :oops:

9. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

If we did meet up it would most likely be in the middle of the state like perhaps orlando where you life but maybe we will find more members too. Ownage pants and cody dont seem to be online so it could just be the two of us for now. Perhaps we will find more member for florida? Any ideas for a name?

10. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

11. WhisperFire26

That thread was made back in June 2013 and it died a month later. No one actually met up, just a "I'll be at so and so location for a week"

If I had the money, I wouldn't mind sponsoring the whole thing but I don't. In fact, we're all broke.

12. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

I don't mind running the cell in that case. We just need to find one more person.

Your city/state/country
    Your group’s name/membership
    Cell status
    Contact email address if cell status is open
    Names of current members (this will NOT be published in the listing!)

I figured we should use orlando as the base just cause it's the closest place if people lived in different areas.
    Name could be Florida's Outbreak Investigation Cell (FOIC). Just a thought off the top of my head. I would make a new thread inviting new members once we do pick a name location ect.

13. WhisperFire26

There are already 3 active forum members so that would make the total 4 (assuming everyone is available) It will be a small group if everything does come to light.

14. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

Who are they so I can invite them?

15. WhisperFire26

Whoa hold on, we barely know you. Try hanging out in the Off-Topic section of the forum. I tagged the other two people in an earlier post (marked with a @ sign). You can send private messages to them to broach the idea but I can't speak for them on this matter.

16. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

Ok lol nvm then. I didn't expect any irl sutff for a long time anyways. I thought it was mostly for the game. Yeah we can get to know each other.

17. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Well, I've been gone for several days due to work related activities, now however I'm back! Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this thread @WhisperFire26 . First off, hello @Joe Grism and welcome to the community. Secondly, I agree with Whisper here, we need to get to know you more before inviting you to our secret Florida related events and parties. We need to make sure you're not trying to lead us to your terrifying murder room. as some are want to do.

On the whole though, I think it could be fun for some of us to meet up. Like Whisper though, I don't really have the funds to go very far. Sadly even a trip to Orlando would be difficult, though not impossible.

18. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

I won't even know my job situation when I move to florida anyways. Also I don't remember ever saying that we had to hang out irl. At least not any time soon. As far as I am aware the cells are just guilds for the eventual SoD online game. Of course irl things are optional but I am just as weary as anyone else meet people in-person.. Being timid and what not.

19. WhisperFire26

Wait. You guys have secret Florida events and parties? I didn't get the memo :p

(nah, I know you were joking)

Righteous Ham likes this.
  20. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

Can I join? There are no Georgia Cells :(.