Font and Logo Change

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Jayy323

Jayy323 Got Your Back

What logo? Lol I never noticed any logo on the site

2. Wait, isn't the Walking Zombies Picture supposed to be a little reference to Otto Dix ?

3. So the ingame UL logo will change as well correct?
    Good thing i happened to grab a pic of the logo last week.

MrMonst3r likes this.
  4. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Am I the only one NOT seeing the change here? I guess unless I had both examples sitting right in front of me, I can't really tell the difference. They look the same.

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

This is the old one:

[​IMG]

The new one is up in the left hand corner of this forum. :)

MrMonst3r and XzerothreeX like this.
  6. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

I like both. I'll miss the old logo but the new one is more up to date looking. You have to move forward and keep making progress. As long as it's positive. Undead Labs is doing so in every aspect. That's why I enjoy supporting them so much. They continue to grow and make positive changes.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  7. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

The only difference I see is that the piece of tape that LABS is on is a little bit longer, otherwise it's exactly the same as the old one. The font hasn't changed.

8. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We ditched the jars of zombie parts, basically. Or, as it was fondly known among our loved ones, "the middle finger."

Mainly we just wanted to streamline it. Modernize, a little - that kind of logo was super cool a few years ago, but we try to stay really current with our good looks. ;)

9. VoiD

VoiD Got Your Back

Y'all should hire more web developers :O lol Or even maybe let the community band together with a web development contest or a graphic design contest xD

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  10. "Loved Ones"...... Oh my God...My Precious!!!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  11. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Any chance of some new wallpapers with the updated logo? It'd be nice to rock the new look on my desktop! :)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  12. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I think Doug will kill me, or more accurately, the producer will kill me if I take Doug away from his task list.

WALLPAPER CONTEST!

What would you guys need from me to do a proper contest? Do I need to upload more stuff?

Cejao, VoiD, ThatChristmaskid and 2 others like this.
  13. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Um, well I guess we need a decent size version of the new logo and a cache of various SoD/zombie imagery (I don't know if that already exists on this forum?)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  14. VoiD

VoiD Got Your Back

I think all we would need are some renders of zombies from the game, or a render of the logo (s) or something. If not we could always just make renders of it ourselves :D

Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  15. More uploads, rules/guidelines, HONOR AND GLORY, And maybe a T-shirt.

MrMonst3r likes this.
  16. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Maybe a SoD fan kit (like a ZIP file we could download)?

17. therhino

therhino Here To Help

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it looked like the single finger salute!

Cejao likes this.
  18. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

That's what I thought. I just figured UL was giving us a "heads up" that we were in for a rough time. I'll tell you, before that second TU, we were getting a pretty good spanking.:D

Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  19. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

I gotta admit I'm really going to miss those jars
    [​IMG]

20. SapLivion

SapLivion Starting Off

wish I had that collector’s item, but noo I live on the other side of them seas...mumble mumble ill show them seas mumble mumble ill build a boat. But cool it as a more of a "winning" feel to it. be well undead labs