Fortitude Mod - Bases - Blood & Barricades - Savini & Snyder Only

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by Phacops, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Mr.Shaggnificent

Mr.Shaggnificent Starting Off

Is this only for YOSE now? I used to have the Savini only one for the base game, but now that mod seems to no longer exist. I never got around to activating it because I always went straight to Snyder's.

2. First, thanks for all the effort. Anyone who is willing to give away their time to enhance a game with mods is cool in my book. Especially seeing as how I'm too lazy to attempt it, lol.
    Okay, on to question. Do we need to start a new game in order to use this mod? If you have already answered this question elsewhere, I didn't see it, and apologize for the repeat.

Also, I have Java installed, latest version, but when I click on exec file, I see nothing happening. I have it in C/ProgramFiles (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/State of Decay YOSE/Game. I tried playing on a current save where Snyder is my base, but see no difference. Hence my first question :)

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Edit: So, been messing with this since I posted, and managed to get it to work, even though I'm not sure which of two possible things I did got it to work. First, I downloaded the file from another site, just in case something was wrong with the file from Nexus. Second, Phacops intructs us to "Manually, just place the .zip in your State of Decay directory and unpack it there! Then run Phacops_MoD_Manager-Build.jar which will add all the right data to the right files.", which I did the first time with the file from Nexus, but didn't this time. I was in a hurry and forgot to place the .zip in SoD directory, and instead unpacked it from my desktop. I clicked on the manager exec file, and it worked. I opened two different saves and the changes were in place.

So you don't have to start a new game in order to see the changes. Wish I could say what made it work, but I suppose it doesn't matter. My wife and son get to have their Walking Dead fortifications, and I can go on playing my own game! Thanks for the mod(s), Phacop.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  3. mine won't work
    i downloaded java and the mod and it won't work

Edit: Ok now it works

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Welcome to the Forums:) I have not seen the creator of this Mod online for some time.