Freaks in Mt. Tanner?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJB204, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a freak in Mt. Tanner. Can anyone confirm whether or not they’ve ever spawn up there?
    Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  2. They do.

I don't encounter them much in storymode, but in breakdown they are definitely there.
  3. Cejao

Cejao Famous

When you get the mission to go back for the lily's dads watch, there are freaks and infestations aplenty.
    Bob Crees, Sailorwolf and DJB204 like this.
  4. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

I think once you reach the church in story it unlocks freaks to spawn on Tanner. On my last run I forgot to loot the cabins by the lake so I figured to when I got the watch for Lily. Got jumped by a feral had to shoot a couple of bloaters.

Lots of freaks up there in BD it becomes more of a Mt Terror .... it's even worse than the feral forest behind the church lol
    Cejao, Bob Crees, Jukka and 1 other person like this.
  5. Biker Steve

Biker Steve Got Your Back

I don't remember if it was Maya or Marcus that spawned originally on Mt Tanner in Breakdown, but I ended up skipping them. Just couldn't make it up there.

And every once in a while, some poor enclave spawns up there. I get lots of spiteful "you're all a bunch of assholes" messages because I end up ignoring them completely. :p
  6. manOyore

manOyore Starting Off

I had to go up to there at night once. I can confirm that the freaks certainly come out at night on Mt. Tanner.

Mt. Terror...Feral, too funny
    DJB204 and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

I do not go there playing BD.
    Jukka and DJB204 like this.
  8. manOyore

manOyore Starting Off

I don't blame you. After my last nighttime adventure there I won't be going back up there in Breakdown again either.
    Bob Crees likes this.
  9. Jeanna_Q

Jeanna_Q Here To Help

Oh yes freaks will spawn up there. You will often find armored zed on the road up, maybe a feral. Then if you are playing the Memento mission the ranger station has turned into an infestation. Then I have always found a couple ferals and juggernauts roaming the grounds. Then any other time I go back in the main game or in Breakdown all the cabins seem to have an infestation. That area quickly becomes an area of last resort in Breakdown in a hurry, unless you are good at jumping the bridge.
    Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.