Front Toward Gamer

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Quote from Front Toward Gamer in their article:

and

Uh, no.

BTW, thank you for post the link and taking the time to do the interview. I just checked their webpage a couple hours ago and it wasn't up yet.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  3. Gunz N Rozez85

Gunz N Rozez85 Starting Off

I was wondering myself as well when I saw that haha.

Keep it up guys and get them bugs.

4. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Given Capt's key quotes and now you know, there was something new. Unless they are assuming.

5. Undead Sanya

In the interview, I reiterate the thing I've always said, which is we do not know until we get through certification.

He assumed it would be summer, and he didn't assume it in my hearing or I'd have said something :)

6. Capt.C.Baker

Hehe, he said it at the beginning of the recording also. I'm sure you couldn't hear him at that time though.

7. MatchesMalone

Why don't people verify before publishing anymore?

8. Capt.C.Baker

O_O Really Sanya........?

That just made my eyes go all wide and my jaw drop. I can't believe that came out of you. lol

9. Fear

Fear Here To Help

Thank-you for this, really appreciated. Very interesting a little new information but most for this I had already read on the FAQs and such.

10. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

Great interview Sanya!

:bloody zed thumbs up: :eek:

11. MatchesMalone

He said the game was $15! More speculation/generalization since it's an XBLA title, I think.

12. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

I go to Sea World and miss this ._. F*ck. Oh well. And I agree with Matches about why people don't look through info and just speculate.

13. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

Yeah I wish these people that are doing the interview would take the time to do a little more info properly.

This guy wasn't too shabby, beat the heck out the doofus that did the interview for Yetination. At least he was genuinely interested in the game, unlike the boob doing the Yetination interview that was just trying to boost viewership to his terrible podcast show. I just wish this guy at Front Toward Gamer would of read the forums just a little before trying to do an actual professional interview.

Sorry about my quasi rant.

Again, Sanya did a great job and I have to give her big props for being able to keep all this info in her brain. It definitely can not be easy to do her job.

14. staypuft

staypuft Got Your Back

Heh if only. These dicks never do any homework.

15. Jedi Spartac227

Jedi Spartac227 Starting Off

22 is a lucky number...
    Undead Labs workers: 22
    Jedi Spartac227 Birthday day: 22
    Possible release date: 22 (Makes senses if you think about it) (But don't think about it, this isn't release chatter)

16. Jedi Spartac227

Jedi Spartac227 Starting Off

Sweet you live in the Windy City.

17. VladimirKenju

VladimirKenju Got Your Back

Even though there wasn't any new info, i loved the interview. any chance i get to listen or read about this game in a new format is much appreciated. continue to do SoD proud Sanya

18. MatchesMalone

I didn't realize Fate Events could be good luck as much as bad luck.

19. Undead Sanya

Eh, he's a really good guy (and the site has a great focus/purpose that I heartily support, as well). Right now, the price point and the release date are things EVERYONE thinks I know and am holding back for some reason :) Hell, half of YOU are having trouble with the idea that I've told you the exact truth and that I really don't know how long certification will take!

The thorny comment is kind of an in-joke. Brant and I are kind of...sort of...okay, TOTALLY a pair of walking HR violations. He is also a FIEND for doing demos at conventions, which means he's basically the coworker who can be found at our booth for as many hours as me. So we got to spend a ton of time harassing each other at the last show (where that HR-violating line was used for the first time), and we're looking forward to PAX East :)

20. Undead Sanya

Oh, and about the price: I really DON'T know the price, because Microsoft will set it, but I expect it to be priced as much as they price their biggest XBLA games. I've carefully avoided saying my GUESS because it will be quoted everywhere until I die, but y'all can figure it out from there.