Front Toward Gamer

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 9, 2013.

1. state of rebuilding

state of rebuilding Starting Off

How good of a chance is it that you guys will put in coop? I noticed in the interview that it will for sure not be at launch.

2. tarman

tarman Starting Off

Sorry man... The chance is 0 on initial release. I think this is the second most popular topic besides the release date. UL should consider making a banner for the top of the web page... sheesh! Anyways, they'd *like* to put in co-op but due to technical limitations it's not feasible at the moment. As Sanya stated in the interview, it *might* be considered for DLC depending on how popular the game becomes. I.e. the more people that buy this game, the greater the chance of it possibly getting multiplayer later on.

To get back to the topic, the interview wasn't too bad. What rubbed me the wrong way is when FTG kept cutting off the Sanya. Seriously bra, have some manners and tact! When you ask a question, shut the fuck up and let the lady finish! And for pete's sake turn off the damned bgm so I can clearly hear what she trying to say in the first place! At least this guy sounded genuinely enthusiastic with questions prepped and no phone ringing in the background. ;)

3. VladimirKenju

VladimirKenju Got Your Back

Sanya, i think i figured out why jeff allowed you to work from home.So he didn't have to continually have to replace his staplers.

4. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

LOL I thought the same thing when I was listening. Great minds!

5. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

Really Sanya, staplers? I mean, come on! *rolls eyes while stapling paper from recently stolen stapler from current job*

6. tarman

tarman Starting Off

Yeah! All the staplers?

[video=youtube;pHHZBmF8mk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4[/video]

7. Great interveiw