Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Undead Labs PC Club' started by Undead Nicole, Feb 21, 2017.

1. orgelambart

orgelambart Here To Help

I'd recomment Dead by Daylight 20 dollars... put well over 200 hours into it personally, which is alot as normally I only put that kind of time into RPG's.. You can play with 4 other people in a group...

btw anyone can add me, I have loads of Multiplayer games and always looking to add more friends to play with,, although i'm anti social so you have that I guess.....

2. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

This is me. I have multiplayer games, but I don't play well with others.

I might be down with some L4D2, but on this particular occasion, I'll be somewhere between Florida and Oklahoma. I'm taking vacation that week and won't be able to game with anyone, anyways.

Undead Nicole likes this.
  3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

have an excellent Vacation Jim. :)

4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I agree with this.

5. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, adding it as a suggestion since it was in a Humble monthly + the current Humble Jumbo bundle so more people are likely to have it now.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

Phacops likes this.
  6. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

That's a good one too

7. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

That bundle:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/jumbo-bundle-8

I just came to say exactly this, haha.

I'd vote this over L4D2. I actually already have L4D2, but Vermintide looks good for being comparable :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  8. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  9. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

Vermintide is fun but idk. It doesn't have the replayability that L4D2 has. The RNG loot elements of it kinda make it more of a chore than fun. When I play L4D2 I think to myself, man it feels good just holding the trigger down and killing this horde. When I play Vermintide I think, Ok I need to play X level on this certain difficulty on this character so I have a chance to get Y weapon which is a slight upgrade to what I have now. Then I need farm enough shards to roll its abilities to get what I want, blah blah blah... it turns into a chore after awhile and isn't as fun as it could be. Don't get me wrong I still like it a lot and it's a very cool premise, I just think parts of it are poorly executed.

Cejao likes this.
  10. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Good calls; just started playing it and your complaints are quickly becoming apparent, haha. To be fair, however, one might suggest that L4D2 runs its course for many once you've run through the whole of the game, completed all the maps at least once and perhaps tried each class. Replayability being finite in multiplayer after some period of time, right?

Where here you might get some additional duration out of those item grabs and customizations, I guess?

Yet one might equally suggest that, in a game where items aren't present, your whole grind is solely about gaining skill and thus those whom are good, are only good because they spent the time to acquire the skills to make it so effortless.

For me personally though, I played immense amounts of single and multiplayer in L4D and 2, so I'd rather play something I haven't, is all :)

11. Undead Nicole

Well, when we launch the game, we'll all be playing SoD2 ;)

Cejao and Rock33B like this.
  12. That only makes me wonder more if we'll have a co-op version of Breakdown.

"Why yes, Nicole, I would love for you to join my game! What level am I on? Well...98...but that's what makes it fun!"

Cejao likes this.
  13. orgelambart

orgelambart Here To Help

people can add me on steam <--- user name there is the same as here, I'm always looking for people to play with, as I said, I own lots of games so if you want to play something I likely own it already.. Although send me a message on here, as I have people adding me left and right in scammer attempts.. So I normally decline any friends invites from anyone who isn't over level 50 on steam..

Cejao likes this.
  14. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

So you're saying SoD2 will be our Lifeline once our interest in other multiplayer games starts to Breakdown? ;)

SomeRandomGuy and Undead Nicole like this.
  15. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

[​IMG]

MattyDienhoff, Bob Crees and Phacops like this.
  16. kentdoggydog

kentdoggydog Starting Off

I recommend Monaco, Broforce, and Carmageddon: Reincarnation

SwissArmyKnife likes this.
  17. Undead Nicole

Okay fellas. You've got 3 weeks to come up with the game you want to play for game night May. Talk amoungst yourselves, set the poll, etc. etc. It's your club, you get the power to decide.

Phacops likes this.
  18. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

I'm going to toss this into the suggestion pool;