Gaming News Roundup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nengtaka, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Maybe on xbox1 we are, but ive been playing it on PC.

I had to download a game launcher from Epic Games to play it, but im glad I did because I discovered they are making another Unreal Tournament game, for free.
    I downloaded it too and played some yesterday morning, it was a blast.

Here is a video I found that shows off the intro trailer when you boot up the game.

(The time has come to prove you are the best. To crush your enemies. To win the tournament.)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I was looking at the Founder's Packs for the early access to the PvE co-op mode on Fortnite and it seems that they are 50% off now.
    The most expensive one was $150 before and now its only $75, and the cheapest is at $20. Also some of the higher packs come with extra account(s) for your friend(s). I might have an extra PC code available if I get one ;)

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

You could just wait like two weeks until its free, too. I'm all for supporting the game if you love the game, but they are releasing it for free early 2018 I believe.

Del44ZSlayer, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I grabbed a super deluxe edition for $45 last night, I played all night straight, the co-op is super addictive. I am loving Pathfinder Jess, she has abilities I really dig.
    im at power-level 8 now and already have a couple of epic weapons and a legendary schematic for Falcon im trying to find a rare power core for to make one. :)

(I also have a spare game code for a standard edition now.) ;)

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. I'll have to reinstall it and join you in the co-op over the weekend. I haven't played in a few months, but I have/had a lot of legendaries.

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  6. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Im out of town this weekend till sunday, and then I have to work christmas day at a football game. :(
    If I didn't have to go anywhere, Id still have been sitting there playing. I left later than I planning this morning because of the game. :)

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. S'alright, I've spent the better part of a week now writing mod tools for another game (Epic Tavern, early access!) so while I have it installed, I haven't so much as hit Play yet...

8. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

The main Fortnite game is also so much fun. It's every group of friends' dream game.
    Forts. Bases. Co-op. Building. Literally everything is breakable. Scavenging. Classes. You name it, they got it.

Cejao, SwissArmyKnife and Bob Crees like this.
  9. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Xbox one and Xbox 360 gold member games have been increased, many new FREE games are to be added for the new year, well worth a look at for any Xbox players, I know I will be downloading till my Xbox memory stops me LOL :p

10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Im saving room for SoD2 and when you get into that last 10% of your space, maybe it just me, but the console seems to run and load alot slower and internet games has more unknown errors and disconnects, only after I dumped about 20-40gigs of space, it cleared up, but that was on my xbox1 classic.
    No issues yet for me on the Xbox1X

Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  11. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Yes I have similar issues if I go past about 80 % memory capacity, I tend to try and only keep stored the games I intend to play on an off, I go through phases of returning to certain games when I tire of others. YOSE however Iv never removed, if any of my consoles since day one so it goes to show it stands out as my absolute favourite :)

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  12. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.