Gear Up!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Can we get some detailed measurements on the sizes please? I've got everything from mediums to 2XL tees from different places and they all fit the same.

2. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

shark hoodie dammit!

3. I know what I'm asking for for Father's Day!!!!!!! :cool:

4. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

5. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

6. Sharkey

Sharkey Starting Off

Ordered the hat! Just waiting for that Shark Hoodie...;)

7. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

Could you guys possibly make patches?

8. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

They are a size up. So if you normally wear a medium, order large. At least that is how mine were when I ordered mine awhile ago.

9. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

10. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

You know what'd be badass? Marcus's vest but with State of Decay on the back of it. Would totally wear that while I'm out but it's not cold enough for a full blown coat, just a vest and sweater.

11. Hammer My Wood

Hammer My Wood Starting Off

Hey, just wondering if you could make the hoodie a 3x? I like my hoodies to be huge :D very comfy when i play video games in winter. cause we alll know ...Winter is coming.

12. hmm tempting to buy the hoodie, though I prefer the zip down hoodie cause well easier and looser to wear, any chance you'll get a few light ones for summer wear? Cause you know then I could wear the hoodie and have the shirt on showing under it and maybe get a hat and be all decked out.

13. Jeff i want to know Will there be a second game

14. codybuck0

codybuck0 Starting Off

Yes there will be another game that is going to be a zombie mmo.

15. state of rebuilding

state of rebuilding Starting Off

As is the inevitable zombie apocalypse! Get ready!

16. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

still okay to order?

17. fray

fray Starting Off

Hello, Undead Labs. I've emailed and left a message for you guys regarding my order placed on June 12th, but have not received a reply. I'm still waiting for my items and was wondering if someone could get back to me. Thanks.

Anyone here know how long shipping takes?

18. suedepup

suedepup Starting Off

Jeff, will we get a shipping conformation once our order is shipped?

19. I tried to order $90 worth of merchandise: a hoodie, 2 t-shirts, and a poster. It wouldn't let me place my order though because I live in Canada. Is there anyway I can order gear from here, up north? I would really like to get some gear too!

20. Sharkey

Sharkey Starting Off

HUZZAH! My hat just arrived today, and the quality of it is nuts! Never had a hat this durable before, definitely not some flimsy material! LOVE IT! Now I wish I got the shirt as well, doh! XP

SoD Hat med.jpg