Gear Update, 11/19/2012

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

FYI for all of you who ordered State of Decay shirts, hoodies, or posters:

First, HUGE apologies. There have been a ton of teeny tiny delays with the shirt order, and it added up in an ugly way. Jeff was traveling, so we were late getting it to the printers. We ran into some snags with the proof process, and trouble with the samples, and blah blah blah, until our plan to have them in the mail this week was just trashed.

Second, we're not going to get them mailed out this week.

Third, I don't want to jinx it by telling you what our printer told us, but I feel confident enough to say that if any of you ordered swag to give to others for holiday presents, you should be safe. I can't promise that for y'all international customers, but even you should get it by then. Before 2012 is over, at least.

Again, I'm sorry we didn't get them out to you this month. Thank you for ordering gear, and we will take and post pictures when we take delivery and start stuffing your envelopes.

2. x MrJellyTotz x

x MrJellyTotz x Got Your Back

I hope by stuffing you mean gently filling ;)

3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

It is State of Decay gear. It will survive the apocalypse, let alone the tender ministrations of Miss Lisa.

4. x MrJellyTotz x

x MrJellyTotz x Got Your Back

Oh that makes sense, awesome

5. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

No harm no foul. Ya'll are super busy anyway. Plus you don't exactly have a large team. So some hiccups should be expected.

6. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

:eek::eek::eek:

Dantron totally forgot to order some State of Decay stuff...Dantron is a terrible robot...:(

7. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Sounds like you need new memory banks. ;)

8. Bub's_Of_Monroeville

Bub's_Of_Monroeville Got Your Back

Bub also forgot but has a hunch that gear will be in full force come launch!

9. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron's hardware is fine, however, Dantron's software requires some repairs. Dantron is very easily distrac-oh! A Butterfly!

*runs around nice grassy field with a butterfly*

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  10. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.