German distribution build in certification

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Hallo SoD fans in Germany,

I just received notification that SoD 1.1 for German distribution is in formal certification. This means the machine has been fully cranked up to get it to you. As always with certification we don't get an estimated completion date, but our MS contacts have expressed confidence it will go quickly.

I know the delay sucks. Hang in there.

Jeff

2. Knowing German restrictions on violence in games blood will be probably green LOL :D

3. 1.1? Does that mean they will have the title update as standard? :)

4. so next wednesday then ? sigh.

5. Puh, that would be very interesting. Weekend stays on…maybe i buy it with my AT Account...

6. Can you please confirm that this build is 100% uncut? Otherwise i will buy it with another acount -.-

7. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

hopefully our fellow German, Australian & New Zealand zombie slayers can get on board quickly

8. So on the German version is all violence removed? If you meet a zombie you ask them nicely not to eat your brain? ;)

9. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Nope. Full game. Unedited. I believe there was some Ratings Fu involved...

10. Care to elaborate?

11. Antlan87

Antlan87 Starting Off

My bet is they challenged one of the committee members to a game of Mortal Kombat to get it to go through.

EDIT: Kombat, not Combat...

12. In Germany you have to code the rating into the software otherwise it's illegal to distribute.

13. YEHA! Thx for the Info! Now let's hope the game will be there soon in Germany and in the other countries, who are still waiting for the game!!

14. i think we get the game on wednesday

15. i sadly think the same, hope they do something special for us. if not?

i still play the shit out of his game and support them :D

16. they posted on facebook that we get information soon.

17. there where no news since thursday so soon could be anytime, close to switchin my account to uk so i can download, i mean come on at least tell us someting :/

18. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

They have told you everything they know, as usual.

19. Good news to the Germans. what about Australia? any info would be nice really.

20. We're waiting on the classification board.
    A whole batch went through yesterday, but no State of Decay classification yet.

We probably won't see it until Wednesday the 19th now.