German distribution build in certification

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 6, 2013.

1. just got back from work but its still not out in germany. ill spend the points elsewhere and wait for a discount.

2. this really disappointing me...right now, it's still not available in germany....

3. B STATS

B STATS Got Your Back

I've officially lost my excitement. So angry I might just get Dead Rising and forget SoD.

4. Hopefully Australia will get some good news. Is this heading for a yes and they are taking there sweet time, or will it still be a Yes Or No!

5. german version not today?

6. Seems so. :'(
    hopefully tomorrow.
    Edit:
    I Asked XboxDE via Twitter.
    They have no idea.
    Xboxde SoD ausschn.jpg
    Edit2:
    Tweet (german)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  7. this is so frustrating

8. Well, I have to say this is kind of killing the anticipation. I'll keep the points until tomorrow but then it's FC: Blood Dragon for me. It's sad that an rookie mistake like this is the cause for me to not want to play a game anymore. And since I don't think that there'll be a customer-friendly decision to give the game a release discount...well no SoD for me.

9. Mic Witt

Mic Witt Starting Off

i downloaded the game fom the uk marketplace. anyway, you will miss a great, innovative game, aber deine entscheidung...

10. Naja, the problem is that I'm nearly broke and that I have 1600 Points on my DE-Account. Irgendwie will ich solche Geschäftspraktiken nicht mehr unterstützen, sei es, dass der Fehler von Seiten MS oder UL kommt.

11. This should not be spamming, but: are there any news about getting it today in germany? It would be very sad, if it isn't possible to get SoD today, but I will wait, no matter how long it takes (as long as it is released this week ;) )

12. Germany: Cross your fingers...and if you write for a German news site, email me now. sanya at undeadlabs dot com. from the undead labs facebook page

13. Seems that Germany is going to be online really soon - marketplace just updated the testversion... At least a little hope that it´ll come (hopefully) within the next days!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/P...d5cc8fe-3bbc-4bc7-8730-43ae77d4a8d9?cid=SLink

Attached Files:

14. Well, we can download the dem now. Better than nothing worse then hoped.

15. it is now available

16. OK, Fullversion is buyable. But i get disconnected when i start the Game.