Getting back to 30+ survivors is gonna take forever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zamasu, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

IMG_6657.JPG This is how I'm feeling, what have I done to deserve such a fate?

I have the game for Xbox One and PC. Been playing it on the PC a lot.

How many survivors, have you lost?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I have lost count. I tend to loose them doing something stupid.

3. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Hmm maybe 25 in over 2000 hours of game play I would say... give or take a few :D But I horde survivors and always seem to have tons of influence so a lot of time I have someone with me for back up.

4. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

I wish this game had stats... but at the same time I don't. It'd be hella depressing. :oops:

5. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

Really, really hoping SoD2 has stats! Zeds killed, freaks killed, missions completed, infestations cleared - for each survivor. Then stats for your group as a whole - the stats mentioned above, but also stuff like number of survivors lost, etc.

Fingers crossed for stats - I'm a massive geek hahaha!

6. A BROUHAHA

A BROUHAHA Got Your Back

I've killed hundreds in the shed behind Snyder's.

7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

I think I have lost everyone at least once. My hard drive crashed when I was on level 27 and I had to reinstall. I am now on level 57, my last start was at Jurassic Junction there was 9 bloaters over at the gas station it was awesome:)

8. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

You know funny you should say that cause in doing my run to break the 60 cap...I'll need someone to go out in a blaze of glory :) I have Sassy and his brother Milo who are both being a pain my ass so one of them is going to die :oops:

9. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

I think I've lost maybe 3 total that I was controlling at the time, and another 3 or 4 who were following me.....but those were because of AI stupidity so I don't really count them.

I've purposely killed off more than I want to count by getting them to follow me and leading them into a horde or infestation. Upside to killing off unwanted characters that way is you don't lose morale.

10. osamaclees

osamaclees Here To Help

never lost one yet myself and only lost 1x survivor following me thanks to a glitch

lost milo when had him with me doing a mission for him. decided id go take care of an infestation first, in spencers parked the car a fair way away (in a safe zone area too!) and hoofed there on foot so could loot along the way. milo was with me the whole time then cleared infestation. was spinning camera around to make sure was clear when i see a "red man down" icon way back at the car. was no way could make it back in time.
    for some reason milo had glitched out where at one sec he was right on my shoulder then next he glitched back to the car, set off like 2x zeds (literally there where 2x zeds there and thats all, he must not even attempted to fight back) and somehow couldnt manage that by himself.

hate losing troops in games, i play to keep everyone i can alive (and i dont shed peeps!!), this still annoys me no end haha :)
    guess i can still say that i havnt lost one ive controlled yet.

11. Terrafutan

Terrafutan Got Your Back

I lose 1 or 2 a BD level, so I must be doing something wrong, or it's the booze.

Lost Sasquatch last night trying to ramp over to Mt Tanner and falling on a horde.

Ok, probably the booze then.

12. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Thats just the same as my last spawn level 56 Jurassic junction, at least a dozen bloaters lurking around on arrival lol! Feckin LOVE IT!!!!

13. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

A horde of Bloaters. At the gas station.

How fitting.

14. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

Those evil farting bean sprouts, good thing they can't grab you. It'll be all over.

15. Hendo003

Hendo003 Here To Help

Are we talking over time or through yose? If it over time, I have lost way to many to count. Lol

16. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Oh lol i never noticed the irony in my own statement :p:D thats really good @SomeRandomGuy ;)