Getting news in January.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vladtheimpalerr, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

As well as being on here, I follow undead labs and their other pages on Facebook. As I was scrolling through my news feed, I seen where they posted. So basically next month is when we will be getting some new information regarding State of Decay 2, including some visuals. What do you hope the new information is??

2. Mercenaryman

Mercenaryman Starting Off

I hope for some real, raw gameplay. I wanna see the HUD, UI, base management screens, the supply locker, hell, anything at this point! :p

3. I wanna see the CARS, the ROOFS, the Jesper Kyd's MUSIC and a release DATE!!!

4. Mercenaryman

Oh man, I just remembered the song that plays during the gameplay snippet from the e3 2016 trailer. I NEED that song in my life. A few months ago I tried scouring the internet for a sound file/soundcloud/itunes/ANYTHING regarding the Jesper Kyd soundtrack on SOD 2. Please Undead Labs, give me a youtube video of the Jesper Kyd track by itself and I will replay that till the end of time! :D

5. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Release date is the big one for me... aaaaaand when we do find out, time will feel like it's slowed down to a crawl. Yay Catch-22! :p

Am hoping to get a bit more information on what's available in base-building, and if we can see in a gameplay reel as to what happens if/when you make too much noise during construction or repairs. Personally hoping that we see a seething horde heading towards the walls big enough to make the CLEO hordes look like a lone Screamer... does that make me twisted and warped?

Would also like to see how the co-op matching system works, given that I've got a bunch of mates down here with me that are looking to make up our own personal zombie apocalypse fire team :cool:

6. xGbHx

xGbHx Got Your Back

I just want enclaves and the survivor ai mechanics shown.

7. Ohhh you mean this one :

It's the Flying Burrito Brothers.

Jesper Kyd knows how to make it fit the Ambiance of the ZedApocalypse...
    I'm sure that he will use one or two of SoD1 music into SoD2...

8. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I would like to see a super amazing collectors edition pre order. I will buy the shit out of it

9. MrFish

MrFish Got Your Back

I'll buy two!

10. NanaGamer55

NanaGamer55 Got Your Back

Oh absolutely! I'd be in on that myself!

11. Mercenaryman

Actually, I meant this one

this isn't it exactly, since its a metal version, but I REALLY want this on a soundtrack!

12. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Can you provide a link or screenshot for those of us who don't bother with Facebook please? It keeps the info in one place then, and that place should certainly be this forum.

13. Mercenaryman

[​IMG]

Here ya go ;)

14. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

My prediction: A couple of pictures, and then nothing else until release. That's not a bitter saying, just a more likely thing, mainly when it comes to Microsoft holding them by their testicular throats.

I hope we discover we can use coyote urine to distract zombies.

15. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

True if they aren't showing it off at PAX South... then we only get a few pics and maybe a new trailer and end up waiting for PAX East and a release date of very late spring. I would ask Undead Nicole but Misrosoft has programmed her to only give cookie cutter replies. :rolleyes:

16. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Cheers dude.

Looks like Microsoft forgot this place existed...

17. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

About damn time.

18. Hopefully, we got @QuarantineRoad and his Awesomazing SoD2 fan Art to keep us warm until the release of SoD2!
    Go check his thread guys...

19. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Took the words right out of my mouth.

20. Deep Blue

Deep Blue Got Your Back

Just circled June 20, 2018 on my calendar! In blood red ink!

Can't wait!