Getting news in January.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vladtheimpalerr, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:21 PM.

1. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

I just want a release date to be revealed. It was suppose to be out fall 2017, but obviously it was pushed back. A real date would be nice to have.

2. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

I'm with you guys in hoping for a gameplay trailer and/or release date, but, like Mercenaryman said, I'd be happy with just about anything.

As we've seen from other titles, some sort of developer diary, or series of short videos (released every couple of weeks) highlighting individual game mechanics would be at the top of my list, too. I love that stuff, and usually keeps me engaged and prepared to jump right into the game once it hits. Would still like to see more artwork, as well.

Thanks, MonPrince! I'm doing my best! :)

3. DougH

DougH Got Your Back

Predicting the announcement of a delay until 2019

4. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Just for that, you get five minutes on the naughty step, young man.

Vers, Rooney, Dunadain and 3 others like this.
  5. DougH

DougH Got Your Back

It's kind of sad how many 'like-bots' like my post.

6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

This was a rather unnecessary comment. I was going to delete it, but I'd like to use this as a learning moment.

Grandma always said, if you can't say anything nice...

Folks, remember, you're all here for the love of the game. Please treat each other with respect and civility.

7. That's bob cress, really nice fellow. No Like Bot

I can't wait for the news. Ohhh the excitment!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017 at 10:18 AM
    Dbomb 12, Vers, XzerothreeX and 3 others like this.
  8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Thank You:)

9. Shady Allie

Shady Allie Got Your Back

I like that Bob Crees likes all my posts.

10. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I am definitely not a like-bot, human friend. Or here to exterminate your kind. Let us enjoy human activities, like rollerblading and basketweaving. I am friend.

Dbomb 12, Vers, Mercenaryman and 2 others like this.
  11. DougH

DougH Got Your Back

12. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Very interesting, human friend! A trap for fiendish like-bots, no doubt.

13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I thought that:) - It DougH had posted say a '?' I would have 'Liked' it, but not sure what to do with a simple '.'

Dbomb 12, Vers, XzerothreeX and 2 others like this.
  14. DougH

DougH Got Your Back

[​IMG]

15. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

The people on theses forums are very nice and love the game and I'm sure will love State of Decay 2 even more. They like everything we post as a gesture. Reading these forums and seeing the ideas they come up with are amazing. No need to be rude over them acknowledging you. Now, why don't we talk about the game

16. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Some people don't want to be acknowledged. More of a reason to acknowledge them!!!

Dbomb 12, Rooney, XzerothreeX and 2 others like this.
  17. Furie

Furie Here To Help

The last time someone on the interwebs was being civil and respectful, it was all a ruse to get people to like them so that they'd be more willing to contribute when a "family member" came on and said they were having trouble covering "her medical bills. What? Didn't she mention the cancer?" Many contributions later she died and was never seen again, and a load contributed to her funeral fund too.

Oh, tell a lie. The last time was about a month after that when someone with the same typing patterns, and whom the site moderators confirmed as something called a sock puppet (which sounds all soft and lovely), showed up and was all respectful and civil herself and ingratiated herself to a load of people by talking fondly about this recently deceased friend they'd never actually met.

So I guess that was the last time, not the one I started talking about. :rolleyes:

On an unrelated subject, I've had a nasty throat recently. *cough cough*