Guess the Blurred Word

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Socks can also be used as receptacles for Christmas gifts, stuffed with cotton batting and used as a Cat toy, or filled with coins and used to beat the crap out of someone, so technically they're also accessories. If that's what they were going for then the socks should also be in the apparel tab though.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  2. Cejao

Cejao Famous

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ive never seen anyone use a sock for gifts, i think you meant a stocking, which is quite a bit bigger than a sock and holds more gifts.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Show me a picture of a sock being used for a cat toy, cause ive never seen nor heard of that.
    in my day, we would fold a bar of soap into a hand towel and beat "someone" with it. (last thing you want is your sock to rip open and your coins spilling out everywhere.)

Fabian907 likes this.
  3. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

HAHAHA!!!

GoldenLight likes this.
  4. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

That tumbler will be mine :)

Cejao likes this.
  5. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I see no grenade lighters. Also, a lack of proper ceramic coffee mugs. Still yay, but lower case. An OD Lifeline Hoodie would be awesome.

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  6. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

I need that Bronto Gas sign in my life and in my garage!

7. Believe me...when you get to wear those FERAL socks, you'll be running as fast as you can!!! Lol
    Awesome store guys! You may add "ZedBusTers" or "MultiSLayers" to upcoming Tees! And why not "MonPrinCe" since i'm Famous!!!???

GoldenLight and XzerothreeX like this.
  8. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I'm about to launch a contest for people to suggest what they want added :) First prize is another prototype. Be ready!

Cejao, MonPrinCyCLoPe and XzerothreeX like this.
  9. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Today at 2pm PDT we're doing a live Stream with the Microsoft folks.

You can go here - http://twitch.tv/microsoftstudios to see what's up with the what's up and maybe win a prize.

XzerothreeX and Cejao like this.
  10. Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  11. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Cejao and MonPrinCyCLoPe like this.
  12. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    GoldenLight and MonPrinCyCLoPe like this.
  13. At last lol...i saw that.....but for me, it was the opposite!!! The only one who said hi to me was Brant!! The whole time my questions were ignored!!! .-(
    My eye may start raining....

14. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

*Crying together* I feel you. :-(

Cejao and GoldenLight like this.
  15. Store

Cejao likes this.
  16. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Welcome to the forum good sir!

17. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I like how he said "store" and you welcomed him XD

Cejao likes this.
  18. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Well if you look it is his first post. I figured silly or not that I would welcome him. Encourage people to not be lurkers. I was a lurker once. Everyone come take part in our... unique (yea that's it) community. XD

XzerothreeX and Fabian907 like this.
  19. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

It clearly says "Super co-op massive overhaul rocketships monster trucks motorcycles with a sidecar massive supreme starbucks coffee maker for hire ingame barista free money giveaway and valet for the home base update number 6" guys.

Even though it says store, I'm sure that's hidden in there somewhere.

20. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

And here I thought it just said store. I was waaaay off...
    :p

Alan Gunderson, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.