Happy Fourth Birthday

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Four years ago today, Jeff officially signed all the papers and Undead Labs was born.

He was the only employee and there was no game, just an idea. But there were Plans for much more, and today you're playing the first of those plans to come to fruition.

As always, we thank you for growing with us!

Please celebrate with us! I'll randomly choose four people who post in this thread by this time tomorrow to win a hat, and four to win a code for Breakdown. Note that I won't chase you down - I'll post the winning names in the thread, and you'll need to email me. (Winners from the One Million celebration thread are not eligible to win again, although you can post, of course :))

2. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

What its been 4 years? mah. This makes me feel old.

3. Relentlessx757

Relentlessx757 Starting Off

It's been four years already? I remember when this game first came out in June. It was a great moment.

4. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

Congrats guys!!! Hope ya'll throw a huge party!!!!

5. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Yeah, we're in the middle of a party called "get the DLC certified and patch the PC ASAP" - great lyrics but you can't dance to it.

6. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

And my brains natural reaction was to try and see how a song named that would go like. It was not entirely pretty. Hope you have better music than that.

7. Happy fourth Undead Labs! Glad you were able to create such a fun and replayable experience! "Hats" off to you and we can't wait for another four undeadly creative years ahead!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  8. But one can kill zombies to it, and that is far more important than being able to dance to it. :)

9. ADAMANTIUM

ADAMANTIUM Got Your Back

I can dance to anything!

10. Happy fourth b-day! Loving the work you have all done.

11. DrakeGmbH

DrakeGmbH Starting Off

Congratulations! I want to commend the entire UL team on their initiative and commitment to the project.

12. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

Happy Birthday Undead Labs! <3

13. Its incredible to see a small team like undead labs to make an amazing game, and watching it grow is an amazing experience, so from me to all of undead labs

Happy birthday undead labs!!! :)

14. Happy fourth! Hope u keep making awsome games like state of decay best zombie game ive ever played

15. I have been absolutely in love with this game and everything that Undead Labs is working to accomplish on their end of things. Keep doing what you guys are doing, good luck, have some coffee and a nap! Happy Birthday, can't wait for Breakdown!

16. Happy Birthday UL!

17. toupz

toupz Starting Off

Congrats Undead labs!

18. Appy Birfday Undead labs, thanks for a great game

19. illdigurgrave

illdigurgrave Got Your Back

Awesome sauce +1

20. jwarner

jwarner Starting Off

4 years! It feels just like yesterday that I found out about SoD. Hard to believe that I spent 3 of those years just looking in and reading everything I could. Congrats!