Happy Fourth Birthday

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Joey

Joey Starting Off

I'm posting merely to win dat OG breakdown code

2. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

You cannot haz. Too late! :(

3. Yeah my friend e5futter has it.

4. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

congrats :)

While I understand the frustration...they are just as entitled to win....Although I definitely approve of requirements of a minimum join date requirement. That requirement has excluded me from 2 previous contests, but to me it really was only right for those that had been supporters for a long time.

Now that being said, again, congrats to those that did win...Let us know how Breakdown is.

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Congrats guys! ;)

6. Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat!

It was self defense!

Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat! Free-Hat!

7. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

I can't believe how long it's been already!

Nevertheless, a very happy birthday! :D

8. Hammer My Wood

Hammer My Wood Starting Off

Hey congrats!! You guys should maybe do a little biography of how undead labs grew! I know I would be interested to read how Undead Labs became the studio it is today and all the quirky stories of how you all were recruited! Who knows maybe someday jeff will have a movie made about him and his newborn companies rise to fame and power? :p

9. Mospus

Mospus Got Your Back

Oh i won a hat sweet :p
    Thing is i have a big head so I think ill give it to my 9yo daughter. She loves the game as well btw :p

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  10. Congrats guys!!!

11. Whats a hat?

Is it just a regular hat to wear?

12. Happy 4th Birthday, Undead Labs!! Hard to believe that such a kick-ass game is the product of only 4 short years! Keep up the outstanding work!

13. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

Yeah, you get a normal hat probably with the Undead Labs logo on it. As they rarely have the store open it is hard to buy one. I know I'll do my best to get one the next time they open it.

14. Alchemist

Alchemist Here To Help

Happy fourth b-day.
    To a great game!

15. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

Its a tophat with Alan Gundersons mug steamed into the middle.

16. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

Happy birthday! =) It has been a long time since I first found out about this site, and company, starting up. It has been a fun journey being here, mostly lurking till this year when I fist posted. :p I'm just glad that Undead Labs cares about the opinion, and feelings, of the fans. I always tell my friends all about the community when I talk about Undead Labs and State of Decay. :)

17. I bought this EPICALLY AWESOME game on the Xbox arcade as soon as it came out and have devoted hours and hours (30+ I think!) to it. You guys totally rock and I can't wait for Breakdown! ^_^ P.S Loved the Shaun of the Dead "you've got red on you" quote that was thrown in - wicked

18. I'm 3 days late!!!!! :O
    Happy Birthday! :c

19. Happy birthday to yoooouu.... oh forget it just give me a prize please!

EDIT: sigh always late for these things. Birthdays should be more of a weekly event thing for everyone, like little Hanukkahs we all get to enjoy. ;)