Happy Fourth Birthday

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 14, 2013.

1. laijka

laijka Starting Off

Happy 4th b-day!

2. therhino

therhino Here To Help

Happy Birthday you whippersnappers!

3. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

Happy Birthday, you sick demented bastards! <insert obligatory question about sandbox mode release date>

4. congrats

Congrats to you and the whole undead labs team for making it 4 whole years and delivering one of the best games i have ever played. :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  5. Happy Birthday. I have been waiting so long to play this game on PC. I cant wait!

6. Dante

Dante Starting Off

Happy 4th birthday, Undead Labs. That's another nail in the coffin for ya :p. Loving (and still playing) SoD, doing practice runs planning how I'm going to conduct myself in Breakdown. Can't w8 for it! Keep up the good work, guys.

7. congratulations! =D

8. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

Are you still celebrating? That is one large party.

9. Wake up NE0

Wake up NE0 Starting Off

Happy Birthday undead labs and congratulations on the best Xbox Live Arcade game of all time and one of the best zombie game experiences ever.

10. Roids

Roids Starting Off

Woop Woop! Congrats, just wish I could have maintained my superfan status, took too long of break..damn having a life xD I SHALL REBUILD

11. Happy birthday SOD!

12. jon274

jon274 Starting Off

And a triumphant maniacal cry was heard from the depths of the building: ITS ALIVE!!! Followed by deep hideous laughter. ;)

Happy birthday undead labs!

13. Great :)

So… Happy birthday and start uploading more patches with new things ;)

14. deadreckoning

deadreckoning Got Your Back

Wow- four years old, I've got to say UL time has not been good to you, you would give some zeds I know a run for their money ;). Happy Birthday :D.

15. gish

gish Got Your Back

Happy birthday undead labs

16. I guess all I can say is happy birthday!

17. StriderTR

StriderTR Starting Off

Congratulations and happy birthday UL!

I have been a "zombie" lover my entire life, as far back as I can remember, so the very concept of a game company taking on the genre that I love and bringing it to it's very core is just an amazingly wonderful idea in my opinion.

Thank you for all your hard work, thank you for State of Decay, and thank you for bringing it to PC. It's been a long time since a game, or developer, has honestly excited me this much. I really can't wait to see there it goes over the next 4 years! Bring on Class 4!

=]

18. Happy fourth birthday, everyone at UndeadLabs! :D

State Of Decay's my XBLA game of 2013 and one of the best I've ever played, put more time into it than most retail games. I can't wait for Breakdown! :)

19. krymzen

krymzen Starting Off

That's great! Can't wait to see what else he wants to create

20. Fraser98

Fraser98 Starting Off

Happy Birthday UL!

um....I sent a birthday card...It should be in the post...yeah...the post...:p