Happy New Year :)

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Brundolar

Brundolar Got Your Back

Happy New Year to the entire UL Team!

When SOD launched as an Arcade title, I bought it on whim. I'd never heard of it, but it looked cool. Boy, was that an understatement. It has become one of my favorite games of all time.

As a father of two, a 5 year old and a 1 year old, my gaming time is exceptionally limited. With other games competing for that all-too-precious gaming time, I still find myself in Trumbull County.

I been gaming on Xbox for years, and played a lot of games, but I've never been one to chase Achievements, and have never come close to completing the entire list of achievements for any game.

In honor of the upcoming SOD2, I thought I'd finally reach 100% for State of Decay: Year One, and I finally did.

[​IMG]

Thank you for the dedication and hard work you've all put into these games, you've created a fantastic game, and I can't wait to see what State of Decay 2 has in store for us!

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations!

Phacops, Velox, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  3. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

I hear Mods are overrated :smirk:

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Thank you so much!!!!

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Hi undead labs and everyone. Just saying. It's been forever since any content. I feel the longer it takes for the next state of decay the worse of it will be :( and I will be