Happy New Year :)

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Brundolar

Brundolar Got Your Back

Happy New Year to the entire UL Team!

When SOD launched as an Arcade title, I bought it on whim. I'd never heard of it, but it looked cool. Boy, was that an understatement. It has become one of my favorite games of all time.

As a father of two, a 5 year old and a 1 year old, my gaming time is exceptionally limited. With other games competing for that all-too-precious gaming time, I still find myself in Trumbull County.

I been gaming on Xbox for years, and played a lot of games, but I've never been one to chase Achievements, and have never come close to completing the entire list of achievements for any game.

In honor of the upcoming SOD2, I thought I'd finally reach 100% for State of Decay: Year One, and I finally did.

[​IMG]

Thank you for the dedication and hard work you've all put into these games, you've created a fantastic game, and I can't wait to see what State of Decay 2 has in store for us!

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations!

Phacops, Velox, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  3. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

I hear Mods are overrated :smirk:

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Thank you so much!!!!

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Jay B

Jay B Starting Off

I'm doing the same thing now amen brother! Same as this guy said this games amazing. Pick up on the advertising and get the word out and I gurentee people buy. For valuable feedback to the team. I feel like many people didn't get to experience the game, because they never herd of it. My first time hearing of UL labs and the game. I've bought it three different times hehe. Patiently waiting for your next masterpiece :) Although waiting is getting difficult.

Vanilla, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.