HELP ME PLEASE WITH BREAKDOWN HERO UNLOCKS

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by Steve1478, Jun 24, 2017.

1. So I am now in breakdown level 5 and I have trouble unlocking a couple of heros.
    First is the "The gardener" which is the most annoying for me to do because since I have set up a garden 7 hours ago I haven't gotten any yields of grown food and am still stuck at 0/10.
    And before I moved to level 5 I had it at 6/10 but then I upgraded it into a green house and it stopped.
    The second one is 'The scholar" where do I need to research? in which facility?

Please help me, it's now starting to feel like a chore to unlock those heros instead of actually being fun....

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Welcome to the Forums:)

Do you have a 'Plant Expert' in your group?

As for the Scholar - you need to complete all the Research Projects in a Library.

ADAMANTIUM likes this.
  3. No I don't jave one in my group.
    Does it mean I need a plant expert for it to collect the food?:(

Okay now I checked and suddenly I have 6/10.
    Whatvis the time that takes it to collect the food?

Oh and by the way, I have this survivor which is gravily ill (I need to complete the killer challenge) and I keep checking in on him and he just doesn't go home and he keeps needing to be checked in.
    I check in on him and tell him to go home but he doesn't. instead he just dissappears after a few seconds and I need to check on him again and so on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
    Bob Crees likes this.
  4. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

If you're on PC there is a mod on the Nexus that will unlock them if that's preferable to you. I'm on mobile so I can't link, it's called hero unlocker by biz (or something similar).

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. I am sorry but it really doesn't help me...

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

No worries. Doing things legit isn't my forte so I can't help with the issue.

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. This thing really started to bum me out, wosh there is someone who could help...

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Kismette

Kismette Got Your Back

'Harvesting' crops happens when you're offline. I know, sucks if you want to actually want to keep playing the game. :p Since you already got 6, a half day break should get you the last remaining ones.

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. Alright thanks bud.
    And also about the checking in thing, do you know anything about it?

Bob Crees likes this.
  10. Kismette

Kismette Got Your Back

You're welcome.

I only do the check-in on characters I want to keep. It usually prevents them from going missing and then having to wait ...sometimes for an hour or so to get the rescue mission, and you know what happens when you log out with missing npcs . But then again, I've been using mystyk's Skilled Survivors Stay At Home mod.

Bob Crees likes this.
  11. The thing is I check on him, and instead of going back home I just have to check on him again and so on....

Bob Crees likes this.
  12. Kismette

Kismette Got Your Back

If that gravely ill character is a friend, it's better to just give up on them. Only non-friends will activate mercy shot and that may be the reason why it keeps repeating for you to check-in instead, I think.

Kid Kayole and Bob Crees like this.
  13. He is not a friend though

Bob Crees likes this.
  14. Kismette

Kismette Got Your Back

Just seems kinda odd that the event won't trigger.... you keep rescuing him and eventually he'll either become a friend ...or finally get to mercy shot him just before that.

Bob Crees likes this.
  15. I have checked in on him, it didnt say he was missing

16. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

The only reason to ever use the "Check In" option is when loading the RV. Otherwise it is an endless cycle of Check In, checked in, and away from home again.

When you get to a certain number of community members, some of them will start showing "Away from home". That's the devs' way of handling certain engine limitations. Fewer characters to render means more resources available for the engine.

Kid Kayole and Bob Crees like this.
  17. Alright thanks for the amswer.
    (Still waiting for the crops to grow xD )
    And by the way how much time does it take to collect the food crops from the garden?

Bob Crees likes this.