Heroes in subsequent playthroughs of Breakdown

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Dec 9, 2013.

1. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

any word on date for It Im sufferIng here no heroes

2. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

It
    takes fun out of game I want to get my heroes back

3. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

My dearest Undead Sanya, I appreciate what you are saying, now that another member was kind enough to show me this thread to help me out. Please allow me to frank with you, I have worked hard to unlock all but two heroe s and to think that the chance of getting them is so rare is just not fair! it takes the fun out of the game, i will respawn and regular surivior twice before i get a hero! i want to get my unlocked heroes on a regular basis! whether is call in for them thru Lilly or an enclave, I am trying to build my perfect community at a fun level and its not happening at all. I should be able to get all my heroes at level three if i want them! i ve have stopped playing the game because of it. I used to play for hours everyday and now its just not fun anymore! please i beg you for xbox 360 can u send a update and fix this, give us our earned unlocked heroes on a regular basis! we can call and get them and get them in enclaves and if they die then we can get them back again without having to advance to another level! That is my main gripe about breakdown! other than that i love it so much and i miss playing it. please respond someone anyone and give me some hope that there will be a patch for xbox 360 and that issue can be resolved ASAP!!! with all due respect i thank u so much!!!

4. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

hello there friend, i feel you on that, this is what i shared with undead sanya and i hope to God she reads this. tell me what u think.........
    My dearest Undead Sanya, I appreciate what you are saying, now that another member was kind enough to show me this thread to help me out. Please allow me to frank with you, I have worked hard to unlock all but two heroe s and to think that the chance of getting them is so rare is just not fair! it takes the fun out of the game, i will respawn and regular surivior twice before i get a hero! i want to get my unlocked heroes on a regular basis! whether is call in for them thru Lilly or an enclave, I am trying to build my perfect community at a fun level and its not happening at all. I should be able to get all my heroes at level three if i want them! i ve have stopped playing the game because of it. I used to play for hours everyday and now its just not fun anymore! please i beg you for xbox 360 can u send a update and fix this, give us our earned unlocked heroes on a regular basis! we can call and get them and get them in enclaves and if they die then we can get them back again without having to advance to another level! That is my main gripe about breakdown! other than that i love it so much and i miss playing it. please respond someone anyone and give me some hope that there will be a patch for xbox 360 and that issue can be resolved ASAP!!! with all due respect i thank u so much!!!

5. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

i agree with you on this and here is what i posted for undead sanya and i hope she will read and respond and fix it. tell me what u think.....

Jakeypake likes this.
  6. Painweaver

Painweaver Got Your Back

FYI for those that dont know. some heroes spawn with weapons that you can only get through them.

nartazen likes this.
  7. That system kinda sucks cant you make a radio call or somthing that unlocks them for recruitment after "proving yourself" I.E instead of at level 5 50 kills with a shot gun 30 kills at any level to get the heros you ALREADY UNLOCKED!

nartazen likes this.
  8. can you kill off people to get every hero in level 1?

9. Abe F

Abe F Got Your Back

I'm not going to pretend I read all these posts...with that said....
    I'm on Xbox. I have unlocked alot of heroes. I have found some awesome random survivors after I "lost" the original hero.

I'm curious do they still have the "hero" on their playercard?
    Also I assume they look different than the original hero yes?

Reason I say this is cause the other awesome randoms I've found look different than original.

Also let's say hypothetically you unlock ALL the heroes on one play through, are the odds of locating heroes that were lost along the way the same as if you started all over with a hero selected?

I got the goldfish analogy btw clever ;)

I'm on a 10 hr layover bored so I'm just asking questions to kill time :)

10. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Are you asking that if the hero dies in level one is there a chance for them to spawn again in Level 1?

Abe F likes this.
  11. Abe F

Abe F Got Your Back

Sorta but not really. ...like if I unlock all heroes all the way to say level 7 literally all of them and I happen to have a few die along the way do they respawn randomly in enclaves etc.

Or would the odds and or respawn happen if I stopped that first play through at level 7 and started again with a random survivor... would I then see tons of heroes in enclaves.

Basically curious what the % chance of finding a respawned hero is exactly. ... and best way to increase those odds.

12. Asmileyfish

Asmileyfish Starting Off

So wait... we can play as a goldfish in Breakdown!?

Angelique likes this.
  13. no you have a "chance" to play as a goldfish once you unlock it

FrAvatar, HavoK Guy and Asmileyfish like this.
  14. Frosteyes

Frosteyes Starting Off

Heroes will respawn, but the rate is the same as if they were in an enclave. Each person (hero or not) has a chance to spawn on each level of Breakdown. I've had up to 60ish survivors and even then I haven't found all the heroes I've unlocked. I recommend finding your favorites and trying your best to keep them for subsequent levels. Though Owen tends to spawn fairly regularly.

If you would like a higher chance of finding heroes then start over. It just gives you more opportunity to find the ones you like as I've noticed an increase in 'survivor numbers' on lower levels.

nartazen likes this.
  15. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

I want my heroes to spawn easy because I want to create my perfect community. Stoll no update on X box to fix this. Heroes don't spawn at all

16. nartazen

nartazen Got Your Back

Please fix this please fix this give us an update on 360 that let's us get our heroes real easy all the time and take the frustration out of the game. I beg you plz

17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Some of my Hero's spawn (Using a PC) but not all of them - guess that's why its important to do the Enclave Missions AND have enough beds - however I do have some very good 'non Hero' survivors. Have used the same non hero as my main survivor for 3 levels of BD (so far).

18. Frosteyes

Frosteyes Starting Off

Don't worry too much about beds. It's possible to counter the loss of Stamina with Lilly, a Fitness Area or an Energy item. There's also a mod to increase bed capacity that I tend to use.

Either way I always stand by the more survivors the better. It keeps things interesting.

19. I like to discover heroes, and have them as part of my community. But it is not really that important to the game play, in my opinion. I do like when they have a special ability (call for a car, words of inspiration), but often I can get really good characters just by building up the "normal" characters. After MANY hours of playing Breakdown, I have found that I like running around with normal characters who have Powerhouse or Reflexes, better than taking a hero out. Part of it is that I don't want to risk losing the person with the special ability, but not all heroes have an ability.
    So.... I guess my point is, that I don't feel the need to get all the heroes to have a good community. And I certainly don't see it as a "bug" that they don't spawn often. I think the characters work well the way they are set up, and it is possible to build a really strong character out of a normal one.

Bob Crees likes this.
  20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I agree Angelique.

Angelique likes this.