How to remove Auto weapon Repair(Request)

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by Amelia Crasman, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Anybody have any advice on making the game stop automatically repairing jammed guns and damaged melee weapons? I've tried editing the daily resets to effect those features but it still succeeds

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...Please?:D:confused:

2. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Is this the part you changed in rtsevents? The two highlighted commands should handle the automatic repairs.

<Action ActionFlags="Hidden" ActionId="RepairGuns" ActionType="Action.Passive" ExecuteTimeStandard="0.0" OutputDelayTime="0.0" PauseWhenOffline="">
    <RTSActionIcon Name="" Id="" />
    <NameText Flags="" Notes="" Text="" />
    <Actors>
    <Enclave ActorFlags="" ActorName="Enclave.Home_Sandbox" EnclaveStat="" HideWarnings="" Optional="" />
    </Actors>
    <Alts />
    <Effects />
    <Inputs>
    <Facility_CheckBuilt Invert="" Type="Workshop" Variant="" />
    </Inputs>
    <Outputs>
    <Com_RepairGuns />
    <Console_Command Command="LOG: Daily Repair - Guns" />
    </Outputs>
    </Action>
    <Action ActionFlags="Hidden" ActionId="RepairWeapons" ActionType="Action.Passive" ExecuteTimeStandard="0.0" OutputDelayTime="0.0" PauseWhenOffline="">
    <RTSActionIcon Name="" Id="" />
    <NameText Flags="" Notes="" Text="" />
    <Actors>
    <Enclave ActorFlags="" ActorName="Enclave.Home_Sandbox" EnclaveStat="" HideWarnings="" Optional="" />
    </Actors>
    <Alts />
    <Effects />
    <Inputs>
    <Facility_CheckBuilt Invert="" Type="Workshop" Variant="" />
    </Inputs>
    <Outputs>
    <Com_RepairWeapons />
    <Console_Command Command="LOG: Daily Repair - Weapons" />
    </Outputs>
    </Action>

3. Yes, indeed and I still have no luck, daily reset still repairs them. It also gives meds and snack regardless of me changing the possibilities of receiving meds and snakcks

4. QMJS

QMJS Famous

That is odd. I guess it is possible that the ability to repair weapons on demand may have changed the repair systems coding, so those two commands aren't checked anymore, but the food and medicine stuff is dependent on Event Id="SandboxEvent_Home_DailyReset", and are straight Com_Give commands.

Are you sure it is compiling, date changes on the BMD and all?

5. Ah doom n gloom : (