Human Survivors in State of Decay 2 Part 1

Discussion in 'News' started by Undead Nicole, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Cadeyrn

Cadeyrn Starting Off

Wait, nobody is mentioning that fascinating skull-like image on the leather (pleather?) jacket? It looks like there is a star on one of the others. Come on, that is SO COOL! It opens up a whole world of factions and enclaves. I mean, one bunch of reavers may have skulls or bloody emblems while others may have... I don't know, golden shields or some other images. It is a great way to differentiate your group from others and to tell when you're being raided by a particular group of enemies. Nichole, I am telling you if you have a basic set in game and want to offer a set of more advanced or "clan" type emblem as a DLC I am in and will pay for that for my group. Seriously. Right now. Pre-order and everything.

2. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

It's a nice thought/suggestion, but they've already stated that clothing/attire/ character appearance can't be altered unfortunately.

3. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

Personally, I'd rather clothing symbols be unique to the clothing item and not something the player sets for the base. Realism issues aside I'd have more respect for the unique appearance of survivors if everybody wasn't branded with the same thing.

Rooney, Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Tsewe

Tsewe Here To Help

So we're 2 weeks away from E3 and still no 2nd part to this UL post? It's almost been 1 month and a half...

I don't mind the "no customization" thing, because there seems to be so many NPC variations!
    However, I must say/ask... what about voice acting? I hope there are more than 6 voice actors for random NPCs... It really killed immersion in SoD 1.

Time, stop messing with us and get us to E3!

Bob Crees, Dbomb 12 and Doomen Gloom like this.
  5. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

I LOVE afro girl with the purple leather jacket on the far left, she's an awesome character model. As my current favourite both visually and to actually play as, is Amelia Crasman, aka blue hoody girl, so some of those other girls at the forefront of the line up sporting multi coloured Various hoodie's, also look cool to me. Awww I'm absolutely itching to get my hands on the new world environment and characters in State of Decay 2! I'm gonna be bouncing on my seat till the moment my credit card gets deducted and I can FINALLY load up the new game, and get going. Ooooooo sooooo exciting!!!!!

Tsewe, Misaki, Bob Crees and 2 others like this.
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

These will continue after E3 :)

ArcherBird, Tsewe, Bob Crees and 3 others like this.
  7. Misaki

Misaki Here To Help

UL is very good at keeping things hidden and not revealing much. :p
    But , I'll admit I'm so eager to hear just the smallest bit of news ! :oops:

Del44ZSlayer, MrStrange, Vers and 5 others like this.
  8. ManElegant

ManElegant Got Your Back

Was very interested to see how the flare function was going to work. I'm a helper, if I see one go up and a player needs my help even if I don't know them I'm off like a shot. Thought it was a cool feature that had a good social element to it.

9. Corwyhn

Corwyhn Here To Help

Nice way to incorporate brining in co-op players with an in game function.

10. ManElegant

ManElegant Got Your Back

Yeah, I have to say I thought it was a pretty clever way to find players to help you out.

Doomen Gloom and Dbomb 12 like this.
  11. Misaki

Misaki Here To Help

That reminded me of AOT they would use the flares as a signal ! That feature gonna be amazing !

Doomen Gloom and ManElegant like this.
  12. Kiya12352

Kiya12352 Starting Off

When is the next part of the survivor series coming out ?

13. HakuReimu

HakuReimu Starting Off

Maybe we will see firefighter outfits and Paramedics too! I was sad since they never made an appearance in state of decay 1 undead or alive :(

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Yes I agree - In fact both would make for good Heroes:)

GEO THUNDER and Doomen Gloom like this.
  15. HakuReimu

HakuReimu Starting Off

I hope we can get some hilarious draws in the traits machine again. Robbert Traits: Studious (improved wits), Dim bulb ( lowered wits), does track (improved cardio), bum knee (improves cardio S-L-O-W-L-Y) XD

16. Dest45

Dest45 Here To Help

They make sense though. Sports injuries are common and a dumb person can still study hard.

17. Dezuel

Dezuel Got Your Back

Any blonde male characters in there?

18. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Any timeframe on when we can expect to see some updates?

19. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

Anyone else checking back periodically hoping for a part 2?

Cejao, GEO THUNDER, Vers and 5 others like this.
  20. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

Yes I'm dying for news.

Cejao, GEO THUNDER, Rooney and 3 others like this.