I need help

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by kuky4ever, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

Hi im pretty much new in modding but i need your help i start a new playthrough with Qmjs's extended functions mod.
    But a things is i hate specuall zombie spawns i only like it when they spawns inly in missions and i know there is a mod for it but im not sure if it will conflict with his mod. And i would like to set it somehow by myself. Can someone give me a help on how to do that and which program to use and other things please ? I cant enjoy the game when there are apeciall zombies all over a place in braekdown...
  2. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

And also i would like to add a rhink like when i get bite i get feaver imidietly and cant do anything with caraacter i dont think his mod has something like that
  3. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Yes, the other mod will conflict with it.
  4. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

Yeah and that is the parr wgen i need help i simoly dont enjoy the game especially when i progress in levels there is too much speciall zombie on every corner....
  5. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

Pc + No Specials Mod

Pc + No specials mod + no running zeds

= fun.

Conflicting mods = no fun.

Sort your mods out. Use only the ones to remove the specials, running zeds.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

but i dont want only those mods i want mod that change overhaul game i have the game already go through without mod but i want only to add no speciall zombie to this mod..
  7. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

What will i lose if i replace Sandbox.win and sandbox xml ?
  8. QMJS

QMJS Famous

The mod was not designed for that, and changing the files that control the zombie percentages can cause serious issues, as well as a lot of minor issues. The main file also controls a number of other level-dependent variables.

For just one example... removing the special zombies will cause some of the fatecard events to be unable to occur, which means that others from the set will happen more often, including the bad medicine, wall repairs, excess ammo use, and a few others, resulting in way more lost resources. It also will cause some of the conflict events to happen way more often, causing morale issues, fighting, and runaways. The horde events will also happen more often.

It can also simply result in a game that won't start and run anymore at all, or that will run for a little while and then crash when it tries to access one of those variables that doesn't exist, or to perform some math calculations where there are unexpected zero values.

There are dependencies in the mod on sandbox from fatecards, enclaves, facilities, rtsevents, and a few others.
  9. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

ah so there is not a way to add those lines from no speciall zombies without comflict too i guess ? and if i use it standalone without your mod on original game would that couse the same issue ?
  10. kuky4ever

kuky4ever Starting Off

i would atleas like if you could make option somehow with less spawn rate of speciall zombies if that is even possible ? i mean think this you go on mission to go hunt a bloater but you met around 4 another bloater armored zombie and feral on the way to that one specific bloater... And that i think is a fucking not realistic and gives actually no purpose to the mission.. sorry my language..
  11. QMJS

QMJS Famous

No, there is no way to make those changes without breaking the mod.

As I told you 2+ years ago, everything you need to know to mod the game is in the master mod thread. Feel free to make a mod that meets your needs... but do not demand that I change mine.
    mystyk and YojimBeau like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.