IGN Video on SoD, 8/31/2012

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

[video=youtube_share;9kfikJmPg1o]http://youtu.be/9kfikJmPg1o[/video]

(Another hat tip to screenamesuck :))

2. Deffcon_1

Deffcon_1 Starting Off

Love it! There are things Im REALLY looking forward too and there are a few things Im not as excited for. The base mechanics are the thing Im most excited for. Hoping to see more of those mechanics soon.

3. foxhound400

foxhound400 Starting Off

the guys at ign, look really happy and wanted to play more! i want to play cant wait for this game !! brains !!

4. it's everything I wanted it to be.. and more. My faithful eyes and dedicated heart which has followed ever morsel of information released since the start of undeadlabs.com = These pax videos and the recently released trailer, has made it all worth while! thank you guys!

5. This looks like so much fun! I really can't wait to get my hands on it. Loving the take on game play I'm seeing unfold!

6. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

Agreed, the amount of stuff being released is very promising.

7. NOOOOOO why is the release date spring of next year? I WANTS IT NOW :( Oh well I guess I will have to pull my hair out in anticipation just a little bit longer

8. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

9. Ah holy snapples guys i didnt think they did anythin this week i went on the site and didnt see anythin surprise for me 2 o clock in the mornin to see some more awesome stuff on state o decay

10. Friggin awesome :3

11. Amazing work UL! I think it is safe to say the majority of us will be chomping at the bit to play!

12. Wow it looks so badass...

13. This is going to be a ******* awesome game but i really do hope that there is mp because it just wont be the same without you friends :'(

14. No multiplayer or co-op at release, But maybe after release they hope to add co-op.

15. Bub's_Of_Monroeville

Bub's_Of_Monroeville Got Your Back

Hello conik! Welcome, and as a newcomer, my first post to you is this!

Necropost.jpg

16. Fear

Fear Here To Help

Oh god, the more I research of this game the better it sounds. I just want to say this game will be something different from everything that is offered, and I thank-you for creating it!

17. Beleive me. I am the ultimate fan to Zombie Survival and State Of Decay JUST COULD NOT avoid my attention. I really hope the game does get released in February here. I am practically scouring the internet for intel. Once this game shows up on the Steam lists or similar i am dropping all i need on it. No questions asked!

18. How to explain a game like this:

[​IMG]

19. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

[​IMG]

20. Sod will not be releasing on PC for a long time they haven't finished xbla game and then they have to port it so u got a few month's.