IGN Video on SoD, 8/31/2012

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Cant wait cant wait please let it come out soon

2. are they releasing full gameplay?

3. As I saw in the video, the game seems like it has lots of bugs (like the door). I just wanted to know, since the game is coming out soon, are you guys going to fix the bugs before it comes out?

4. Tb0ne9921

Tb0ne9921 Starting Off

They have fixed a lot of the bugs and the game is in pre-cert, welcome to the forums :p

5. Some bugs they can fix with updates on the Xbox

6. Damn, really looking forward to the game

7. Nightowl

Nightowl Starting Off

Donmt have time to hang around,, is this Video new or not? if so somone take the link and start a new thread,,if not iam sorry !! [video=youtube;wvDSxeL2LuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvDSxeL2LuI[/video]

8. Not new sorry

9. Have not been this excited since the first fable.This game looks like one to remember years from now like all the old school games.

10. NiteFox11

NiteFox11 Starting Off

I know this feeling.

11. It's rare i get this excited over games any more, really cannot wait for this, last time I got this excited was Xcom: Enemy Unknown, Pretty sure i'd be content with just that and State of Decay on my Xbox for a while :D Videos look great, as for bugs/glitches, it happens, from what I've seen it doesn't seem to take too much out from the gameplay, might break immersion a little but It looks so far from a deal breaker for me.