I'm from South Carolina, looking to start an OPEN Survivor Cell

Discussion in 'Survivor Cells' started by Dead Paradox, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Dead Paradox

Dead Paradox Starting Off

Would anyone be interested in joining? I was thinking we could be a democracy and vote for a name or something.

2. Don't even know what that is, but I'm from Greenville.

3. Dead Paradox

Ah sweet, dude! I'm also from Greenville! Would you like to be a group, in so many words? Lol

4. Sure, I'm from Taylors actually. My GT: the hot tuna

5. Dead Paradox

Added you! I appreciate it. I'm trying to get a few more people who might play with us in our state.

6. can I join im from pageland small town number 9 and 601 goes right throught the town or village used to live in texas :)

7. if you are still looking might be willing to give it a go.

8. Is this cell still active?

9. David Hoeffner

David Hoeffner Starting Off

Easley, SC here.

I wouldn't start a cell here though since there are so many nuclear power plants nearby, you would pretty much be in the prevailing winds area of any one.

In a Zombie apocalypse there would be a big potential for nuclear plants not to be put in proper stand down modes therefore melt down and spread rads around.

Find a place out west where there are no plants nearby :D. Wyoming would be the perfect place to settle down if a zed breakout occurs since they have no nuclear plants any where close, and a very low population. :D

Cool site to check out for fun.

http://www.nrdc.org/nuclear/fallout/

10. Uh I'm in NC. Can we tie together the two states or should I start up my own cell?

11. Dead Paradox

Re-activating this Cell. It will now be called "8th State Surviors" Hit me up on Xbox One at my gamertag: SippinPotions

12. TaurusHK

TaurusHK Here To Help

A lot of you are close. Too bad I wasn't involved in these forums a few years ago. Oh well.

Bob Crees likes this.