Imaginary Casting Call

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Seth Green could probably play a few different roles

2. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

Me as everyone

XzerothreeX likes this.
  3. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

@ThatChristmaskid I so wish I would have run into you at PAX South. I kept looking for a young guy in a Santa or an elf costume but I just missed you. (Not too hard the place was packed. )I vote for you to be Marcus as well, but if this alleged project was based on my original play through you would just have a cameo instead of a leading roll. For some reason in breakdown I can not manage to keep him alive either, he is just cursed. You might want to go for Evan's roll in the movie/TV show, that guy is an absolute bada$$ and since there is not much storyline involving him he could be tailor made just for you.

XzerothreeX and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  4. Thank you, I wish I could have gotten to meet you as well. Welcome to the forums by the way, what day were you at pax?
    And who's Evan?

XzerothreeX likes this.
  5. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

Evan woodrow. I would assume thats who he means. Hes the powerhouse/chemist hero, the 'grenadier'.

...Hes also the only other male hero of darker skine tones, lol. I'd still wager you'd make a better marcus, given a few years you'd easily be his doppleganger. Even now you could just pass for young marcus.

I'm hardcore jealous I didn't get a playable doppleganger in SOD (look wise, at least. Damn you lily for being spot on with me personality wise)

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  6. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

ThatChristmaskid & Revenge0frock Yes Evan Woodrow is who I am talking about. And I was at PAX South all 3 days, but I was pretty busy Friday & Saturday. Sunday was my day that I had nothing scheduled. Were you there only on Friday? I was looking for the guy with the notebook of questions, I was JK about the costumes. :)

7. I was there only friday.
    If/When i go next, I will for sure bring a Santa hat. You guys can hold me to that too :D
    And I'll be bringing even more questions next time, hope Geoff is ready :)

8. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

Well I live in Houston, my wife and I will sure look for the Santa hat in the future. (Watch there be a dozen guys wearing Santa hats.) If that happens I will have to pass on asking every person I see in a Santa hat if they are ThatChristmaskid. There are too many creeps in this world and I do not want to be one of them.

9. Well then, look for a guy w/ a santa hat near the Undead Labs booth, probably with a SoD shirt :p, that'll narrow it down a bit.
    And alas, i'm curious. How did you hear of me, as you've joined the forums after pax had finished? Were you a lurker for a time? :D

10. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

I had actually set up my account prior to PAX South, but I had never received the confirmation email to actually post anything. (I wanted to post that I would be at PAX South.) I eventually had to send in a help ticket to get it squared away. I just assumed the staff was busy prepping for the show or something. And prior to that I admit I was just a Troll/lurker/browser (whatever it is called). But in my defense I did not start playing SoD until late October 2014 and I am currently at 989 hours played on Steam, so that did not give me much free time to check out the forums. I got really interested in the forums when the YOSE hype started up. At least on the YOSE edition of SoD I can be in on it from the beginning and hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forums instead of trying to play catch up on a game that was a few years old.

Undead Nicole likes this.
  11. ...989... 989 hours?!
    I've been playing over a year and you've almost tripled my total!*

And we use Lurker loosely, it's not a bad thing.

Do you play PC, or Xbox?

*I started as an Xbox player, i have at least 200-300 clocked in for SoD on there.

12. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

I play only on the PC and I am glad that this game was ported to PC so us non-console people could play it as well.

ThatChristmaskid and XzerothreeX like this.
  13. OldBill

OldBill Got Your Back

Emily Blunt would be perfect as my favourite character, Chicken Girl. It's uncanny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is also the demolition guy in the yellow sprang T-shirt.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    XzerothreeX likes this.
  14. Wayne

Wayne Here To Help

Yes I always forget about that guy as well. Mainly because as soon as he becomes one of my camp members he runs off and gets into trouble. I have actually never been able to friend that character model and play as him for that reason.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  15. OldBill

OldBill Got Your Back

He's a good character to get on the level you start, because he has a couple of grenades or pipe bombs (note sure which), which are nice for besieged missions or juggernauts.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  16. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

That guy isn't a hero like I stated though :p

17. OldBill

OldBill Got Your Back

Oh ... Damn ... It is right there in the quote and I didn't see it.
    Oh .... Right there in the line I quoted and I didn't see it. Take me to the shed immediately :(

18. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

Honest mistake :p

We have the same favorite random character, I can let this one go :D

OldBill likes this.
  19. OldBill

OldBill Got Your Back

Friends to the end! (Haha ... Cringe)

ThatChristmaskid and XzerothreeX like this.