In Joyful Strains, Let Us Sing!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

http://undeadlabs.com/2013/07/news/in-joyful-strains-let-us-sing/

Please note, New Zealand and South Africa! What you are getting in the next few hours is the original build of the game. The first patch (Title Update 1 and 2) will go live for you at 2:00 AM PDT.

For all of you new players, welcome. And thank you. Your excitement has kept us going, and we hope you like what you see.

2. Stevilknievel

Stevilknievel Banned

About bloody time lol, credit to UL where its due. They didn't give up and thanks to their persistence the fine folk in SA, NZ and AUS will soon be able to play this game!!

3. Thorsfew

Thorsfew Starting Off

New survivors to our humble community!!!!
    At last, we nigh on gave up hope. :)
    Reinforcements to the forums.

Maybe Santa can do a quick sticky Q&A for the common alignments that may initially confuse those about to run their first ever game.

Oh, how I envy that first ever run through, all new and shock at being in the dark...

O:)

4. toupz

toupz Starting Off

Mwahahahaha good news for those guys i am happy for them

5. EreWeGo

EreWeGo Got Your Back

Yay! Finally! Thanks for the update Sanya, and thanks UL for pushing for this after all the bs with the ACB. :D

6. Awesome. Grats! I think you forgot to say that the PC version is available now, Sanya. :p

7. ^

I'm going nuts waiting for pc version U.u

8. fireboy97

fireboy97 Starting Off

3 am in South Africa and its not out. I don't want to wait until the morning to get it. The long wait has just paid off. I need sleep but I also need SOD.

9. Awesome just awesome...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  10. Thorsfew

Thorsfew Starting Off

SoD sleep, Enjoy!
    O:)

11. Game currently downloading.

This is me right now

[​IMG]

12. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

can we dance as well?

[video=youtube;ZUIYHNJ7ZDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIYHNJ7ZDU[/video]

13. In joyful strains, let us rejoice! (Aussie Anthem).

14. 3Monkeys

3Monkeys Starting Off

Great , now back to the Australian release date ....WHEN!!!

15. 3Monkeys

3Monkeys Starting Off

And don't use a verse from the Australian anthem to announce a release in NZ/SA ! C'mon guys .

16. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Not sure what you mean by when...it's already out isn't it?

17. NZ and SA are out.

Aus only just got approved by the classification board.

Now they have to wait a week for it to pass certification before they're good to go.

18. Nightowl

Nightowl Starting Off

http://www.ausgamers.com/games/state-of-decay/review/
    Good work folks,...AND loved your "PLay on words" On our national anthem... Not only do you have some clever cookies at Undead labs, Its seems you may have a comedian or two in your ranks ;) ... JUST DONT TRY and be too funny, Leave that up to to real comedians ;) ... STill going to MArry you Sanya,, still going to get drunk on a beach with STrains and BRant and that other monkey ;)

19. I really hope your not Australian because that's not how our anthem goes.