Is Lily dead in SoD2?!

Discussion in 'Polls' started by State of fate, Feb 11, 2017.

1. State of fate

State of fate Starting Off

Guys I've been looking around the game and I noticed that there is a huge board with Lily's face on it stating "girl gives spleen" with her face next to it. Does that mean that Lily will probs die or we may see her in SoD2? I hope to see her one more time

2. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

That's only half the message. It's a bit blurry but it actually says, "Girl gives spleen to brother to hold while loosing an unholy magnitude of firepower upon her foes."

3. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Is this a real thing? That's actually what that message says. If so that's amazing!

4. Righteous Ham

Ah, no. I was simply making a joke, sorry to disappoint.

5. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

She could be dead in Sod2 'cause of her condition.

6. Righteous Ham

Lily's default condition is awesomeness, which has a very low mortality rate.

7. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Well she can't be killed in Yose so in the opening credits of SOD 2 as the RV drives away she gets caught under the wheels. Then a tape she made while sitting at the radio gives us one more Words Of Inspiration .:)

8. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

I would love to see Lily in SoD2 Was hoping they might make 2 pick up where 1 left off :)

Bob Crees and maltriagon like this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I really HOPE Lily features in SoD2 like she did in SoD1:)

Aaron V likes this.
  10. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Whomever did the voiceover for Lily gave her character this air/aura of trust, making her the perfect community radio operator.

Similar hopes to Bob here :) If Lily has passed on between SOD and SOD2, then perhaps having one of the original Church community folks? After Marcus rocks up with Ed and Maya, that is.

Dr. Gregory House debates her condition :p

Bob Crees likes this.
  11. Aaron V

Aaron V Famous

As awesome as Lily is and as much as I love her, I doubt we'll see her in 2. :(

Can we have Lily as a pre-order bonus. Whenever your fighting a Juggy, you radio her in. She shows up and goes ape shit on it with a rusty pipe.

It's never lupus.

Bob Crees and Blackthorne like this.
  12. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

If our Lily has indeed passed on, I hope that one of the following takes up the radio, in order of preference:

Sam (it just seems so right for her to take up the mike, know what I mean? The hardcase with the heart of gold who has a fondness for winos with crusty teeth and bad gout :) )
    Marcus (perhaps after a major injury which stops him going out into the field?)
    Ray Santos (Another one who has the perfect voice for radio)

Tempted to fire up a poll for this ;)

Vanilla and Bob Crees like this.
  13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

There can only be one person to take over from Lily - Vienna Cho:)

Vanilla, Kid Kayole and Blackthorne like this.
  14. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

*facepalm* would you believe I completely forgot about her??? :eek:

That'll serve me right for typing up stuff on a forum before my morning coffee :p

Hmmmmm... yep; put her to the top of my list there!

Vanilla, CoreWorld and Bob Crees like this.
  15. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

Well, she might appear as a reference in SoD2 if she passes on, or if they wan't a completely new cast.

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. CoreWorld

CoreWorld Got Your Back

If Lily does reappear in SOD2 I hope she does not badger you constantly over the radio when you are trying to do something other then what she is asking.
    Also how many years have pasted in SOD timeline to SOD2? Lily needs med's for her condition. If buildings are going to have an overgrowth of vegetation med's will be more rare then bullets. But of course it's a game so....

Bob Crees likes this.
  17. Vanilla

Vanilla Got Your Back

I think Lilly is still alive but as long as she stays away from my community i'm happy :p

And i like @Blackthorne Ray Santos as a replacement but i ask myself how long before i get mad at him telling me "we need more outposts"