Is there a mod that deletes any morale mission?

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by Solling Down, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Hi!

I am searching for a mod that delets all those boring and repetetive mission for my team members. Talk about this and that but actually you are just killing some zombies. In addition, these missions have no ending as far as I know. They will come over and over again.

Greetings

SollingDown

2. GamerGirl82

GamerGirl82 Here To Help

The missions, as annoying as they are, actually help build trust with other enclaves. Eventually, they'll ask to join your group.

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Moved to the Mods forum. : )

4. QMJS

QMJS Famous

If you don't do the morale missions, which are warnings that you have let someone's mood get to a very bad state, then you will get the crisis results. People may run away, fight, kill each other, leave and steal some of your supplies, commit suicide, and other such stuff.

5. I know about all this issues but they are boring in my opinion. I want to remove them.

6. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Well, there is no such mod that I am aware of. If you want to learn how to do it yourself, look in the Master Mod Thread (https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/master-mod-thread.39878/) for tools and basic instructions.

The main file you will be dealing with is the enclaves.xml, but there are parts you will want to look at in missions.xml, rtsevents.xml, characters.xml, and fatecards.xml.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015