1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

It was all me! (Fan Fiction)

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by Zamasu, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

"Whoa! I cannot believe it. He blew himself up to save us." I said turning to Lily Ritter, who herself had been coughing a few seconds ago. "Yeah, what an idiot wasting his life saving a fool...." My mouth opened wide hearing her sudden tone, which sounded dark and deep. "Umm, Lily? Someone wrong? You sound unhappy." I asked fixing my cap, suddenly jumping back at hearing her let out an evil laugh.

"Hahahaha!!!" She bellowed, turning her head to look at me with a wide creepy smirk, she placed her hands onto her hips. "You foolish idiot, it was me who caused the virus to spread! I can't believe you didn't figure that out. Tsk Tsk..." She added shaking her head at me, wagging her finger. "It was so easy, bringing down that plane.... Now that the job is done, I can finally escape this stupid place and bring the rest of my plan into action, by killing you first." (To be continued.)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Moved to the Zed gallery.

Zamasu likes this.
  3. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

(Part 2, coming out soon.)