Jeff's Announcement: State of Decay

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. cant wait for gameplay at pax

3. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Wow...just wow...I'm speechless! Nice f@#king job Undead Labs!

4. This looks fantastic! Great work!

5. dangerFlakes

dangerFlakes Starting Off

Looks amazing. A little rough around the edges, but so much potential. Can't wait!

6. Gotta love the ninja roll!

7. All of what the above said! looks nice!

8. I love the name because it is original and catchy. I haven't gotten a chance to trailer yet I'll do that later

9. Okay i really wanted a gameplay video but now when it was THAT GOOD! now i am about to crush my monitor because it wont answer why i cant have the game!

10. giuseppe

giuseppe Starting Off

wowwwwww finalmente un video.... e incredibile non vedo l ora di giocarci^_^

wowwwwww finally a video .... incredible and I'm looking forward to playing ^ _ ^

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  11. Oh man I am so glad to see this! I have been with you guys the whole time, that I had to watch the trailer three times before I realized state of decay was the name of the game xD I have gotten so used to Class 3 I actually got attached to it. I cannot wait for more! Glad to see you guys also have a real crouch mode to sneak by zombies instead of how other games have you "crouch"... ok I gotta watch it again :eek:

12. Looks amasing gonna buy this as soon as it come out :D

13. this just made me 1000000000000000 times more excited then i already was!!!!!!!!! woot!

14. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Every bit of that footage is from an alpha build of the actual game. Nothing is tarted up or faked for the trailer.

15. ahhh i want it and the if you go to screen shots and look at number 14 you can see a zombie that looks like phinney

16. Many thanks to the Undeadlabs crew! Just saw more of them online then that I ever did before. IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! cant wait for PAX video's!

17. Words cannot aptly describe the amount of excitement that dwells within me now that I have watched the official trailer. Everything looks beautiful and I am so ready for this game to come out. All we need now is a release date.

18. Ok, so after watching it a few dozen more times I've come to the conclusion that once this game hit that I belive it's going to be the best zombie survival game on Xbox 360.

19. giuseppe

giuseppe Starting Off

ha una grafica pazzesca sono 2 anni che vi seguo... non vedo l ora che esce

ha graphics are crazy 2 years that I follow ... I can not wait now out

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  20. sorry i ment image 15 zed_night