June's Xbox One Community Challenge Results - Kill 100m Zombies

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I just wish you could see the rucksack on Walters back when he is carrying one because sometimes I forget I already have one because you can not see him wearing a rucksack at all, its invisible

Fabian907 likes this.
  2. Plus his wits don't improve.

3. Cejao

Cejao Famous

not true, I have Walter's wits maxed and I restarted breakdown and made him my chosen hero. the only problem I have with Walter is sometime when im not using him and im doing a mission with him tagging along, he still gets sick if he walks in bloater gas

so the hazmat suit only works when im playing as walter

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  4. deadlineclick

deadlineclick Got Your Back

Thank you! Where do you go to find out without asking?

You really have to do it in story mode and it only pops in BD?! Wierd.

Cejao likes this.
  5. Really? When I play as him his wits never go up. He's always stuck at 3 star wits.

I used a grenade launcher in BD and got it around 10 this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  6. deadlineclick

Just so happens I'm using Walter right now too and yes, you can level his wits. I'm almost at six stars. Thanks for confirming that I don't have to play story mode. I don't think I'll chase it, just let it pop naturally. Maybe.

Cejao and ItsBioHzrd like this.
  7. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Sidenote: In YOSE, you can now level 'Wits' with stealth kills. Have fun experimenting.

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

The May, June, and now July challenge achievements have always made ME do them in story mode, I tryed to do the explosives on breakdown and i checked the achievement progress after I had naded' 6 hordes, still zero progress, quit and swapped to story mode, got 100 explosive kills in less than 10 minutes. tried doing the hunting season in June during breakdown, shot 100 zombies, zero progress, went to story mode, it worked. so it may just be me, but i can not complete the monthly challenges on any mode except the story mode.

9. deadlineclick

Didn't chase it. Was being chased. Trying to help myself get my 50 ninja kills by flanking a horde. Got flanked myself by a lone shmoe. Blew my cover. Steel pipe bomb over the shoulder. Fireworks.:cool:
    Playing BD. That sucks you have to do story mode to get poppage. This game is one of the most finicky I've ever played. Different little quirks for everbody. Some the same for everbody, like Kitty Pryde, phasing through doors zeds.:eek:

10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I get the door phasing zeds alot and the ones that lie down acting dead but are really alive, so when im driving im roll over everything, get out taunt, get back in car and crush some more until I think everything is dead, oh and drive backwards to prevent them climbing on your hood and messing up the engine.

11. deadlineclick

:confused:
    That my friend, is hilarious!

Cejao likes this.
  12. The Judge

The Judge Got Your Back

So I was so wrong. I guess you don't know how many zed's you actually kill. I know one thing.... Zed get to go hungry tonight!

13. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

It's fixed. The achievement and ammo drop just arrived!

Zashawa likes this.
  14. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

I still don't have ammo drop as of this morning

Cejao likes this.
  15. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves 152318667 times. ;)

Kid Kayole and Fabian907 like this.
  16. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

Hmmm???Sorry to hear that. Anyway when it comes it's 20 cases of ammo put into your stockpile for 50 influence.

Zashawa likes this.
  17. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Do you happen to know how big of an update that was to the game? Maybe that's why people are not seeing it yet as it's a sizable download.

Fabian907 likes this.
  18. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

No sorry I don't. Although I checked I never saw it waiting or loading. Logged in the AM and it wasn't there...roughly 3hrs later during a break...I went back and it was there.

Fabian907 likes this.
  19. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Yeah I'll check in sometime this week and I swear you look like Vin Diesel.

20. Woot it is fix... Thank u

Fabian907 likes this.