Last Human Standing - YOSE Contest Announcement

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Nicole, Mar 25, 2015.

1. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

If and/or when you die E5, please remember when you turn into a Zed, I am not a pie.

2. Vers

Vers Here To Help

He's bitten! It's only a matter of time...

3. Dr. Evolutis

Dr. Evolutis Here To Help

day1- cut hand on can
    day2- dysentery from unpurified water
    day3-same thing (Guess natural selection still applies to me)

Revenge0frock likes this.
  4. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

Death method of choice right there. Least you didn't poo yourself to death.

5. Day 1...Smooth talked my way into Lily's room, +3 HP
    Day 2...Couldn't be bothered to leave, +3 HP
    Day 3...Stuffed and comfy, don't kick me out yet!, +3 HP
    Day 4...Alone again but safe! :cool:, +/- 0 HP

DeadK9Handler likes this.
  6. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

Luckiest bastard alive.

Also, anyone else notice @Kjolly99's terrible day? Guess thats what he gets for po'ing @Undead Sanya. From 17hp to 4hp in a single day, brutal.

DeadK9Handler likes this.
  7. Me and carlisandia are tied with 29 points...so that makes 2 lucky people.

8. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

I was starting to think your rolls were done with weighted dice :eek:

9. High HP (25+) players on Day 4 are:
    • Swissarmyknife
    • carlisandia
    • Dpiddy_63664
    • like a dance
    • Inf4mous
    • Silver-CPC
    • ct2166
    • TrollerCon
    • X2radical
    • Maxaphone
    • thomas261903
    • kcninja

10. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

We need to unleash @e5futter on this crowd so that maybe I can win

11. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

*bites choco bar*

"This...isn't....cookies n'...cream"

*dies*

Kid Kayole and kainoa25 like this.
  12. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

"You have died of dysentery" has always struck me as exceedingly and excessively dark for a game intended for grade school kids...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Kid Kayole and Revenge0frock like this.
  13. Meri

Meri Starting Off

6 11 1

I trade my katana for a bullet. Anyone interested?

Kid Kayole and Revenge0frock like this.
  14. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Day One - I find myself lucky to have come across some corned beef hash & some ravioli...it's good to eat...I worry about the rest of the survivors...there must be some out there.

Day Two - I feel blessed to have found a chocolate bar. It reminds me of the times before this madness and I find myself in a moment of selfishness as I find pure bliss in a Hershey bar while there is chaos ravaging the world around me.

Day Three - Finding some food I cut my hand on the lid as I try to pry it open in a hurry. I realize that I must be more careful because there is no help around me. A sudden rush comes over me as I worry about those that I know that are being harmed and/or killed around me...I must take better care of myself and be more aware.

RIP to those that have died during in this chaotic world we find ourselves in...and safe journey to those that have be scraping by as best as they could to survive. To pass time, I shall write the names of the departed friends & colleagues that have passed in my journal so they will always be remembered and remember the times when things were...better.

Day Four - I knew it wasn't safe to drink, but I was just so thirsty. All of this running, struggling to survive and worrying of whether I am the only one left alive clouded my judgement and I drank it anyways. I've never felt such gut wrench before. I passed out due to the delirium and sickness I was feeling after drinking the contaminated water I found. I just couldn't go out today to find something to eat. I need to find someone and some food soon. I heard the screams of nearby survivors as they were made a meal of by the zeds...I just didn't have it in me to go help..instead I just cried myself to sleep as I wished any possible survivors out there a safe journey and continued to tear myself up inside for not trying to help those I heard die today.

15. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

This game is rigged
    [​IMG]

16. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

You gambled with @Undead Sanya's patience and lost. I'd call that karma :p

17. Day 1...Smooth talked my way into Lily's room, +3 HP
    Day 2...Couldn't be bothered to leave, +3 HP
    Day 3...Stuffed and comfy, don't kick me out yet!, +3 HP
    Day 4...Alone again but safe! :cool:, +/- 0 HP
    Day 5...Can't find anyone but hey I've got a blanket to cuddle with... +/- 0 HP
    Day 6...I think I got worms...spent all day trying to crap them out. -5 HP

Current HP: 24

18. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Day One - I find myself lucky to have come across some corned beef hash & some ravioli...it's good to eat...I worry about the rest of the survivors...there must be some out there.

Day Two - I feel blessed to have found a chocolate bar. It reminds me of the times before this madness and I find myself in a moment of selfishness as I find pure bliss in a Hershey bar while there is chaos ravaging the world around me.

Day Three - Finding some food I cut my hand on the lid as I try to pry it open in a hurry. I realize that I must be more careful because there is no help around me. A sudden rush comes over me as I worry about those that I know that are being harmed and/or killed around me...I must take better care of myself and be more aware.

RIP to those that have died during in this chaotic world we find ourselves in...and safe journey to those that have be scraping by as best as they could to survive. To pass time, I shall write the names of the departed friends & colleagues that have passed in my journal so they will always be remembered and remember the times when things were...better.

Day Four - I knew it wasn't safe to drink, but I was just so thirsty. All of this running, struggling to survive and worrying of whether I am the only one left alive clouded my judgement and I drank it anyways. I've never felt such gut wrench before. I passed out due to the delirium and sickness I was feeling after drinking the contaminated water I found. I just couldn't go out today to find something to eat. I need to find someone and some food soon. I heard the screams of nearby survivors as they were made a meal of by the zeds...I just didn't have it in me to go help..instead I just cried myself to sleep as I wished any possible survivors out there a safe journey and continued to tear myself up inside for not trying to help those I heard die today.

Day Five - Heard more Zeds attacking survivors today...I feel myself hardening with resolve to survive however because my first thought was to wait until the Zeds cleared out and search the bodies of the fallen for food. All I found was a candy bar, but the short burst of energy it will give me will get me through the day. When I looked back, I could swear I saw movement among the bodies that I had just searched...I hope my worst fears and conclusions are not true...I mean, it's impossible for them to be.

Day Six - Things were going well and I was making good time in my travels today so I decided to stop for a rest. No sooner did my eyes shut and I suddenly heard the growling of the undead upon me. At first I thought it was just one and I figured I could take it down without a problem...all of the sudden I found myself confronted with a horde. I pulled out the gun I got from my fathers drawer and fired hoping it would still work. I cleared a path that was narrow enough for me to get through, but I could not help but sustain some injuries due to the claws that were coming at me from every direction. I am bruised and battered, but I am alive...right now that is all that matters. My only hope at this point is that I somehow find an enclave or even a safe place to spend a night or two so I can heal up. I know others must be alive, I only hope they are friendly enough to help a stranger such as myself that is in need of help. My hopes drift to possibly reuniting with friends that I hope are still alive...I must believe that they are. All I can do now is wish them a safe journey and pray that this nightmare soon ends.

Undead Nicole likes this.
  19. Revenge0frock

Revenge0frock Famous

Still can't believe I lived through both days. Back up to 5 health! Only a chance of death tomorrow instead of near guarantee!

Vers likes this.
  20. Cat Raider

Cat Raider Here To Help

wehre da rools