Last Human Standing - YOSE Contest Announcement

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Nicole, Mar 25, 2015.

1. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Its not a 'joke' to say that Undead Labs is cheating. As I said, check out the link I pointed to. There are many pages, but you will soon find the ones in question.

Vers and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  2. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I have absolutely loved reading your daily status updates. They're really very very good. :)

IrishDead likes this.
  4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Both of you stop. I got that Kjolly was joking with me. We don't need to drag this out.

5. AblativMeatshld

Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am. Please don't hit me again, ma'am. :D

6. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Day Eleven - I don't know whether to be relieved or more frightened. The wound that was on my leg has seemingly gone numb. It allows me to be a little more mobile than I was before, and boy, did it sure come in handy today. I decided today to drop my backpack and sleeping bag, it was just too much to carry. I was walking through the woods propped up by a makeshift crutch. All of the sudden one of the undead swung around at me from behind a tree. Just as he began to sink his teeth into my shoulder, I used what strength I had to pull up my gun and shoot it in the head. The wound isn't bad, but it did pierce the skin. I just collapsed to the ground and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The sun seemed to slide across the sky as the thoughts of what has all happened over the past few days go before me. I've noticed my breathing is much more labored, my heart is seemingly beating much slower and I barely have enough in me to allow a tear to slide down my cheek as I lay there. I definitely am in a bad way because the fever I have contracted is getting worse. There is a dryness in the back of my throat that I have never felt in my life. I don't even have the energy anymore to be afraid anymore. My mind is so weak that I am contemplating to end the suffering myself. I crawled myself into the side of small overhang of a hill and cover myself with leaves as a blanket. I'll just stay here a little while.

7. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

@UndeadNicole
    [​IMG]

Death Knight likes this.
  8. Death Knight

Death Knight Got Your Back

^Dude wtf is that? That's the creepiest shit I've seen in a long time.

9. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

10. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Yes.

11. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

She would have to stand in line.
    :p

12. AblativMeatshld

Is there, like, a signup sheet or something? :D

13. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Nah, you just get in line and take a turn. If you don't succeed, you go to the end of the line and take another try at it.
    :p

14. AblativMeatshld

Dark humor is best humor.

15. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

16. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

How did you get a photo of my Uncle Jim?

Capt.C.Baker likes this.
  17. AblativMeatshld

18. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Man, I wish I could like posts a thousand times. Lol

Glad I could help. ;)