Lifeline - Map for the weapons trucks

Discussion in 'State of Decay Guides' started by Sailorwolf, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Was asked by a couple of members to post this map to make it easier to find. This has all 5 weapons trucks (heard there is a 6th but it's not a true weapons truck). Here they are...
    2014-07-27_00001.jpg

The top right (4) you can get to by going through the door on the highway. The bottom right (1) is on the road you start the game on...it's like in a traffic jam of cars, so you have to walk to it.

1 2015-08-01_00001.jpg
    2 2015-08-01_00002.jpg
    3 2015-08-01_00003.jpg
    4 2015-08-01_00004.jpg
    5 2015-08-01_00005.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Vanilla, Vers, XzerothreeX and 8 others like this.
  2. Thank you !!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  3. mudster

mudster Here To Help

Thanks for taking the time to do this :)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  4. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Your welcome, glad to help out in anyway I can.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  5. Well done all involved:)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  6. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

Sailorwolf, your map/description above allowed me to find the truck on the south off ramp I'd been unaware of all this time. The truck contents are definitely a help...so thank you sir. It lead me to wonder about the west tunnel entrance and one of the northern off ramps which I haven't explored. Not sure I have the guts and inclination to go down that west tunnel without the suggestion it might be worth the risks...ie the last of the grenade launchers. I haven't found anything posted on what's down the west tunnel. Have you ( or anyone ) been down there looking for stuff?

7. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Your welcome glad it helped you. Tunnels are evil places.... so always be ready for a fight if you go in one ;) I can't remember what was in the west tunnel...just remember losing Kilo there :oops:

Pegout likes this.
  8. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

Understood...and agreed wrt tunnels. The first time I picked up Eldridge I left by the northbound ramp and emerged to a dense crowd of quite possibly a thousand zombies ( from one highway wall to the other ). So many I thought it might be a glitch. Thankfully they never moved as I backed down the ramp gingerly...but who knows what might happen next time! Thanks to you both for the insight.

9. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Your welcome ,Oh I remember now lol had to go look...it's a danger zone, the end where Eldridge is at isn't to bad but the other end is crazy because the danger zone warning pops up. It's a never ending flood of zeds that's how Kilo died :rolleyes: Haven't played in a while been playing a couple of other games but I use to be the a photographer/detective for the timeline post on here. Did some freelance CSI work too for a post I did once.

10. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

Thanks for the map :)

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  11. Hey, welcome to the forums!

I see you've been hanging around the guide section, so if there's anything specific you are looking for, I'll be glad to help :)

12. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

Thank you :)
    is good to see a growing community like this
    If this game goes MMO will be the bomb!!

13. Their big project (Class 4 is the codename) is supposed to be an MMO.
    We're hopefully going to hear more about it in the coming months

HND DUNKEL likes this.
  14. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

the game has a lot of potential
    imagine it on next gen
    sorry English is not my native language but i try my best

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  15. Undead Labs has a deal with Microsoft on the State of Decay games, so it's possible if class 4 is a State of Decay game, then it will be on next gen.
    What is your native language, if I may ask?

16. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

I can't wait to see YOSE and someday Class 4 fingers crossed:D
    oh and my native language is: Español-Mexico

17. Class 4 will surely be something :)
    Ah, I'm from the Southern part of the United States, so I pick up a bit of Espanol here and there. :D
    Bienvenido!

HND DUNKEL likes this.
  18. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Your welcome always glad to help out in anyway I can :)