Lifeline Trailer, Date, Price, and Twitch announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 26, 2014.

1. Last Post

Last Post Got Your Back

Hi,

Its coming in about 1 to 2 hours from now for Steam...

"For Steam players, Microsoft is going to push the button at 10 AM PDT/1 PM EDT/6 PM GMT (Australians, that’ll be 1 AM Saturday WST and 3 AM Saturday EST). Again, it may take a bit for your personal computer to see it."

Source: http://undeadlabs.com/2014/05/news/lifeline-release-time/

2. Zorkoso

Zorkoso Got Your Back

Ahah, that's why. Thank you.

3. Last Post

Last Post Got Your Back

Glad to be of service. :)

4. now on steam

5. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

Wooray!! I can't wait to get home tonight and play eeeeeiiiit!!!!

[​IMG]

6. When I go to buy it on Xbox Live it says it's a free download why is the dlc displaying as free? Is this a bug or intentional for players who have already bought the game and other dlc.

7. I think we need to be able to put stuff in the trunks of our cars or in the back of our trucks. Like up to 3-4 rucksacks. or back-up food and weapons.

I think the people we take with us to watch our backs should also help us gather.

I think if I see one of my guys running down the road I should be able to pull over and honk the horn and give him/her a ride back to base.

8. KatArus

KatArus Got Your Back

1. You can now, go to back of a car and press 'interact'

2. You can switch between you and your companion freely and essentially have double inventory slots to fill. No luck for rucks tho.

3. Dat would be good, yup.

9. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

It's the trailer of the dlc, not the dlc itself. I made that same mistake, also.

10. Lukebazz91

Lukebazz91 Here To Help

Im well excited its half ten now im going to run home from work and play this.

11. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

The twitch was, great! I'm loving the game from what I've been able to play today on my lunch break and this morning. The team did a great job, I look forward to seeing future State of Decay games! Great job again!

Now whose ready to start a lifeline secrets forum? I'd love to know where all the special outposts are!

Very Respectfully,

Arthur J. Simental

12. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

I really need to rethink my playing style for Lifeline.
    I had Hawkes die during a siege while I was trying to organize my cars and I had one person die because I forgot to pause it before I walked out of the room.

13. Do I have such bad luck or are those soldiers really weaker than the Breakdown and vanilla survivors? I've only had one soldier with nimble so far and none with powerhouse. Also the soldiers die faster during siege than I can level them up. Sasquatch died immediately in the siege right after I got him, didn't even get to see whether he's any good. :(

14. Got home today after a long day at work and played lifeline for the first time. I can honestly say you people do amazing work. Your company is destined for great(er) things in the future. I'm really looking forward for what you will come up with next.

Dantron and WillieSea like this.
  15. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

Hey I got some advice for ya...........Don't go into the red zones lol........nothing but pain

Vers likes this.
  16. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Keep your favorite character away from water towers, too.

I might have lost my favorite army dude (who had my name) after he "slipped off" of the ladder from the very top. Instant death...

edit:
    Oh! and my face as I watched him fall: :eek:

17. Lost all 4 of the originals, Sasquatch died on the way home (YES! I doubt I'll ever save him again, he's too annoying and not even close to as good/tough as he thinks he is), failed in retrieving two of the main-stories character-retrieval missions. Fragile civilians, Soldiers who can't hit a thing during sieges. This is going to take some getting used to, but enjoyable.

18. .:Nighthawk:.

.:Nighthawk:. Starting Off

They didn't have it at my local gamestop so there's no way for me to get it till next week....the wait is horrible

19. ShepardOU812

ShepardOU812 Starting Off

Awsome. Thats all I have time to say because I am currently playing Lifeline.

20. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

I nearly cried when I went into the red zone lol